T de F today. SPOILER.

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
G'day Australia.
Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!! really pleased for you and Cadel. Wanted him from the start. Won by sheer guts and determination in those mountains. Brilliant TT as well. Shame it wasn't raining, the Shreks would still be out there. :lol:
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    What, no spolier? You've just done that to pi55 people off haven't you? :roll:
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • Aggieboy
    edited July 2011

Fair comment. Sorry :cry: . Got carried away, forgot some people on here still work :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Slow Downcp
    Slow Downcp Posts: 3,041
    Aggieboy wrote:

Fair comment. Sorry :cry: . Got carried away :D

lol :lol:
    Carlsberg don't make cycle clothing, but if they did it would probably still not be as good as Assos
  • nwallace
    nwallace Posts: 1,465
    Yeah, expected to see a Shrek win whne I got back in from my cycle.

Great to see Cadel winning it, well he hasn't won it yet but you know.
    Do Nellyphants count?

Commuter: FCN 9
    Cheapo Roadie: FCN 5
    Off Road: FCN 11

+1 when I don't get round to shaving for x days
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    All the way through, he just looked like he wanted it more than anyone else. Glad he got it.
  • rajMAN
    rajMAN Posts: 429
    Aggieboy wrote:
    G'day Australia.
    Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooo!! really pleased for you and Cadel. Wanted him from the start. Won by sheer guts and determination in those mountains. Brilliant TT as well. Shame it wasn't raining, the Shreks would still be out there. :lol:

+1
  • Humble pie time, much as I dislike Evans today's ride was bloody impressive, to get that close to Tony "Does a good impression of a dead drooling Cod fish" Martin took some huge gonads and effort.

For me though this tour belongs to Tommy, Thor and Cav.

The "Heads of state" were for the most part bloody boring and naff.

No matter where "Contadope" finishes, I can see people moving up a place rather soon, if not then I'll be disgusted seeing as though his performance on "certain days" was reminiscent of Floyd "Cyclborg" Landis's, ahem, impressive feats not so long back...
  • CrackFox
    CrackFox Posts: 287
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Won by sheer guts and determination in those mountains. Brilliant TT as well.

+1. Evans totally deserved it.
  • jehannum5
    jehannum5 Posts: 54
    Yeah, I'm an Aussie, and waiting for Cadel to rightly win for years.... but part of me was really wishing for Voeckler to win it.... what fortitude that man has.....
  • Aggieboy
    jehannum5 wrote:
    Yeah, I'm an Aussie, and waiting for Cadel to rightly win for years.... but part of me was really wishing for Voeckler to win it.... what fortitude that man has.....

As most of Oz lives in West London, it's only natural that you would support a European.
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    Is there a lot of Australians in London?
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    freehub wrote:
    Is there a lot of Australians in London?

There's more Aussies and Sarf Africans in London than there are British people.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr