fast as fupp
fast as fupp Posts: 2,277
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'

Comments

• pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    That is blimming hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Although not for the seller obviously, but he's made my day. He ought to take up stand-up comedy he'd make a mint
  • Martincan
    Martincan Posts: 188
    :lol:
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.....I have a lot of weakness!

My Blog: http://ipluswheels.wordpress.com/
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I think I'd have taken Steve to a tribunal for unfair dismissal.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • I've been rumbled
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Brilliant. Mind you, I don't think I am tempted to buy the watch.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    <Atmosphere-sponge looms into view>

Sorry chaps but these ebay listings that ramble off in a desperate attempt at being witty and hopefully from the seller's PoV going viral are getting a bit tedious. They're almost 10 a penny these days, somebody doing an off-beat write-up that'll be picked up and reposted. Fair do's, the guy flogging the wetsuit was a larf but it's been done now.

Next.
  • pauldavid
    pauldavid Posts: 392
    CiB wrote:

Sorry chaps but these ebay listings that ramble off in a desperate attempt at being witty and hopefully from the seller's PoV going viral are getting a bit tedious. They're almost 10 a penny these days, somebody doing an off-beat write-up that'll be picked up and reposted. Fair do's, the guy flogging the wetsuit was a larf but it's been done now.

Next.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get her

Don't anybody have a giggle, this is supposed to be a serious forum
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    CiB wrote:

Next.

Who peed in your laughing socks today?
  • <Atmosphere-sponge looms into view>

Next.

At least he put is some effort, even got the spelling and grammar up to scratch
    Coffee is not my cup of tea

Moda Fresco track racer
    Kinesis Crosslight Pro 6 winter commuter
    Gunnar Hyper X
    Rocky Mountain ETSX
    Cannondale Scalpel 3000 (retro-bike in bits)
    Lemond Poprad Disc, now retired pending frame re-paint.
  • geoff_ss
    geoff_ss Posts: 1,201
    Funny but not quite as funny as the guy selling (and wearing) his ex-wife's wedding dress about 3 or 4 years ago. He was a truck driver and built appropriately, complete with hairy chest.

Just to show how out of touch I am is a Storm watch of some great significance? My grandfather and father were watch/clock makers/repairers and Dad always had an Omega which wasn't as accurate as the cheap digital watch I preferred. Pissed him off no end :)
    Old cyclists never die; they just fit smaller chainrings ... and pedal faster
  • Well I thought that was quite funny.....maybe real, maybe fake.

Horrible watch though, just save up for a Breitling :D
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • OffTheBackAdam
    OffTheBackAdam Posts: 1,869
    Looks like he usually sells knock-off DVDs!
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    Aren't Storm watches only worth around £50 :lol:
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • alan_a
    alan_a Posts: 1,584
    Geoff_SS wrote:
    Funny but not quite as funny as the guy selling (and wearing) his ex-wife's wedding dress about 3 or 4 years ago. He was a truck driver and built appropriately, complete with hairy chest.

This guy?

http://www.weddingdressguy.com/original ... sting.html
  • geoff_ss
    geoff_ss Posts: 1,201
    Alan A wrote:
    Geoff_SS wrote:

This guy?

http://www.weddingdressguy.com/original ... sting.html

That's the one. Looks like it was tattoos rather than a hairy chest. It was longer ago than I remember but I think he got quite a good price for it so it was worth it in the end
    Old cyclists never die; they just fit smaller chainrings ... and pedal faster