What's that shop called?

MountainMonster
MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
In Cambridge city center about a year and a half ago, there was a bike shop that opened next to the patisserie near round round church. Does anyone know what they are called? Seemed to be some high quality kit in there, and was worth a visit in as it is around the corner from me!

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    eeeerm.............. if it's around the corner from you, go and have a look :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    not knowing the area at all but using the powers of Google.

Primo cycles?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • MattC59
    nicklouse wrote:

Primo cycles?
    You should have told him you used the force !!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    MattC59 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:

Primo cycles?
    You should have told him you used the force !!

this is the Force.

http://tinyurl.com/3nodapn
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • MountainMonster
    MattC59 wrote:
    eeeerm.............. if it's around the corner from you, go and have a look :wink:

It's around the corner from my parents house, I live in Austria. Bit far of a trip to just check there!

Thanks NIck, I searched google for cambridge bike shops, but couldn't find that one anywhere.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 wrote:

It's around the corner from my parents house, I live in Austria. Bit far of a trip to just check there!

Thanks NIck, I searched google for cambridge bike shops, but couldn't find that one anywhere.

aaaah........ good point :D
  • stevec205gti
    stevec205gti Posts: 366
    It is indeed Primo Cycles
    Has the head wind picked up or the tail wind dropped off???
  • MountainMonster
    MattC59 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

aaaah........ good point :D

Yep :D

Anyone know if they have some good kit in there? I was last in during my MTB days, so was out rather quickly, but I did at least realise it was a high quality shop.
  • its my mates shop, they do cervelo and a host of other top end kit... they have an r5ca in there atm.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Now I'm annoyed. I was in Cambridge last weekend and must've walked within 50 feet of the place but didn't know :evil:

In my defence it was pi$$ing down so I was concentrating 100% on avoiding puddles and unguided tourists taking random photographs of everything.

I'll make a point of finding it next time.