Happy Wednesday!!!! Halfway there (almost)

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Good Moaning, can't be bothered with an insult today you whores.

I'm knackered, tennis last night took it out of me a bit, then the constant stream of texts I kept recieving kept waking me up, if I knew where my phone was I'd have smashed it by now. Anyhooo I've been up prepping the bike for tonights ride. Today will be horse stuff again, then cannock this evening.

It also came to my attention this morning that it's Wednesday, which means after lunch it'll be over halfway to the weekend, hopefully this should put me in a good mood this afternoon.

Laters

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Tards and Tardettes,
    Feel poo today, 3 nights of broken sleep and long drawn out days are taking its toll!

Doing the the pre race midweek blast tonight, looking forward to it but conditions are going to be dry there today(no rain in 3-4 days) where as sunday will be hammering down :roll: so any set up work done tonight will be completely wasted :cry:

contemplating bacons...........hmmmm
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Window-lickers

M**********r.

The job hunt begins today as someone decided to screw over my next contract to suit themselves. Unless miracles occur, I have five weeks.

That is all.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morgans!

hill training hurts, especially the day after! i learnt a lesson last night - gravity is not my friend!

So its wednesday and i am missing missk a wee bit more than i had thought, but alas she returns on friday morning so thats all good.

Tonight i'm hitting the trail

After this mornings incident i'll be starting a new thead this morning, and generally not doing any work
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning.

Normally I would be glad that today is hump day.

Today I'm not as it means that it will soon be time for me to return to that 4 letter word.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Gah. Meh. Arghhhhhhhhh!

(EDIT - Again) Today will be spent dealing with the incompetance of another manager. FFS 'Authorising', in writing, a banned driver to use a company vehicle. What a twunt.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Kaise
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    Morning.

Normally I would be glad that today is hump day.

Today I'm not as it means that it will soon be time for me to return to that 4 letter word.

Love n hugs

DD

BLOB?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning

Finally starting to feel more like a human being, thanks to the use of sleeping pills for the last two nights.
    Just had a text from THP saying he's got a bit of a cold so might have to postpone tomorrow night's date. Wuss. Although I feel like sh1t too so I could do with another night to myself.
    Today is trying to do the work I should have done for the last two days but because I've felt like a total zombie wasn't able to do.
    Tonight is clearing up the devestation in my kitchen after baking last night.
    Roll on teh weekend.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Kaiser, very chuffing funny.

Love n hugs

DD

PS, anyone seen my battery charger? Just askin like...
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Kaise
    DD - Sorry couldnt resist!
  • KitsuneAndy
    KitsuneAndy Posts: 164
    Got into work this morning to find out that the project I've been working on for several months has just been canned.

I was running behind because I'm slack, so this pleases me.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Mehning!

Today, I am attempting to get a mock up wooden frame of an SSL G-Series into my new studio.
    My boss tells me that there's nothing to worry about, we have a couple of weeks extra time before it needs to be in, wired, and ready to roll. She doesn't seem to understand that I don't need extra time, I need an extra 100mm (for the mixing console, my c0ck clearly needs more :rolll: )!!

Anywho, apart from that, today I am also moving 2 other consoles and wiring them up.

Fun times.

laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Morning, benders!

Pleasant Autumnal evening on the Chase last night, bit greasy in the trees but surprisingly dry elsewhere considering the rain. Very quiet apart from a couple of small groups on BSOs providing the entertainment :) but hey at least they were there

Have a good one!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning, 2 long and dull days of work to go, at least they both have a break at Shrewsbury, which means Efe's kebab for tea tonight. Take the word Nom and repeat it several times.

But hey no starty til half 2 so some sitting around in my pants time, I spiose I better pack some stuff for the weekend too
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    Just got given a bunch of flowers by one of the students :o:D
    Brightened up the day somewhat!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    edited July 2011
    Morning Bumders,

Counting down the days now until I leave work (two and a half to be exact :D ). Getting nicely demob happy now and have a good beer session planned in Central London for my leaving drinks tomorrow night. Just wish everyone would stop trying to give me work...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    foxc_uk wrote:

I used to do this all the time with my teachers, covered up the smell of chloroform a treat
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I just picked up my Spiderman helmet
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening all, gotta sort my camp gear for the weekend this weekend, other wise....

Your all Hippies go make me some pie!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:

is he/she tring to get somewhere? :lol:
  • foxc_uk
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Just saying thanks for doing my job for the 2 years while the course was running... Typical that he was the only fitty in teh group and he's married.
  • welshkev
    foxc_uk wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Just saying thanks for doing my job for the 2 years while the course was running... Typical that he was the only fitty in teh group and he's married.

that sometimes doesn't stop people :lol:
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

that sometimes doesn't stop people :lol:

Especially if you are a football coach, are you a football coach Foxc?

Actually that reminds me of one of the the reasons I got chucked out of college, for asking my maths tutor what part of Ireland she was from, then saying "theres only two great things that come from Dublin, beautiful women and great footballers....................what position do you play miss?" Well that and sexually harrassing my english lecturer.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Call me a cynic, but flowers are usually bought by blokes for one of two reasons:
    1. for the woman they're already going out with/married to (because they have to), or
    2. for the woman they're trying to sh@g (because they think it ups their chances)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Call me a cynic, but flowers are usually bought by blokes for one of two reasons:
    1. for the woman they're already going out with/married to (because they have to), or
    2. for the woman they're trying to sh@g (because they think it ups their chances)

i stopped buying my gf flowers cos the standard response i got was:

"what have you done wrong?" :lol:
  • foxc_uk
    Gazlar wrote:

Nope. A lowly administrator.
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    i stopped buying my gf flowers cos the standard response i got was:

"what have you done wrong?" :lol:
    I stopped when it didn't get me any more legovers - then it was just a waste of money. I rest my case :)
  • Kaise
    Stevo 666 wrote:

called me a sap but i buy missk flowers all the time, just because i know she likes them, no other reason
  • Stevo_666
    Sap :wink:
  • Gazlar
    edited July 2011
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Nope. A lowly administrator.

I don't know what one of those does, so I'm just going to go ahead and jot down "football coach"

Oh and I don't buy flowers, its just something to die and then to have to clear up.

Last pressie I bought her was a watering can in the shape of a robin
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Bah! Someone seems to have inflated my tonsils and various other glands in my neck and throat. Bastard, f*ck and choice swear words.