Wrong on so many levels - Ehow Juicy 5 install guide

milfredo
milfredo Posts: 322
edited July 2011 in MTB general
Oh please, this is just wrong on so many levels!

http://www.ehow.com/how_7876194_install ... rakes.html

Comments

• andrewyzfr6
    andrewyzfr6 Posts: 194
    Like anything safety related, if you need this guide you shouldnt be fitting the brakes.
    And my 3 year old scott has juicy 5's, I might upgrade to the new ones in the photo, 'cos they have changed beyond recognition since 2008!!!!
    2011 Orange 224 evo race
    2009 Orange 5 pro
    2008 Scott Scale 30
    2002 S-works m5 fsr
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    FFS dangerous.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    What the hell is that? It's not even well written, let alone even close to being factually correct.

Of course, I'm not allowed to say things like that any more, so to balance it out...

fluffy kittens.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    hose-cables :lol:
    Like anything safety related, if you need this guide you shouldnt be fitting the brakes.

Eeeeeh no.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    OMG, utter garbage.. the author needs to be dunked in brake fluid
  • A former Alaskan of 20 years, Eric Cedric now resides in California. He's published in "Outside" and "Backpacker" and has written a book on life in small-town Alaska, "North by Southeast." Cedric was a professional mountain guide and backcountry expedition leader for 18 years. He worked in Russia, Iceland, Greece, Turkey and Belize. Cedric attended Syracuse University and is a private pilot.

He is also a clumpet.
  • diy
    diy Posts: 6,473
    Unfortunately you can make quite a reasonable business by creating rubbish articles, monetizing them and collecting the revenue from people who click on and read them.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    If he is a mountain guide I wouldnt want him guiding me across a quiet road the man is a bellend.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap