Alex Rims AX 24

EyesintheSky
EyesintheSky Posts: 183
edited July 2011 in MTB general
How come I can't find them officially? My hardtail came with alex rims that are clearly marked as AX 24. Yet when googled they appear to not exist? Is this because they were a one off or possibly just because they are old? It would be very useful to find a rough estimate on their value as a pair as well so I know how much I can sell them for. The only link at all I can find is this: http://cgi.ebay.de/Alexrims-Disk-AX-24- ... 0820458134

Possibly in German though :wink:

Thanks for any identification help!
Very funny Scotty, now beam me down my clothes.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Stick them on Ebay and they will go for what someone is willing to pay, which is what they are worth.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    many Alex rims are OE only which is why you cant find them.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    What he said ^
    cooldad wrote:
    Stick them on Ebay and they will go for what someone is willing to pay, which is what they are worth.
    Quirk of ebay though is you can have two identical items listed at the same time, people compete in bidding on the first and pay more than it's worth, whilst the second sells for way under because no one bothers with it.

But this would be a one off.

And make sure the listing isn't going to end when most people are out the house or asleep, bearing in mind the majority of bids often come in at the last minute.