Cake Shop Folk a Better Class of Person?

neilo23
neilo23 Posts: 783
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
After perusing the other forums on Bikeradar, I've come to the conclusion that the Cake Shop should be renamed Bike Brains Corner or something similar to alert the world to the collection of geniuses who grace it's pages. Not only is the standard of English (spelling, punctuation etc) higher than elsewhere on the site (look out, journalists) but there is an expert on every field known to man / womankind as can be seen when scanning the recently discussed topics:

From imaginative ways to entertain Richard Dawkins (Darwin Awards) to needless self-publicity (Getting on TV at the Tour)

From draughty upper regions (Headwind) to warm nether regions (Girls in knitwear)

Poetry (The Sun goes down) to erotica (Bike P0rn - Cruiser)

Gardening tips (My head looks like a mushroom) to women's issues (Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning) and philosophy (How heavy is heavy?).

Am I misguided or have I discovered the source of all wisdom?

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Misguided. It was better before somebody wound Nap D up and got him banned!
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    Cake Stop is, without a shadow of a doubt, the finest corner of the internet.
  • neilo23
    neilo23 Posts: 783
    I thought as much :-) He'll be back someday, though.
  • Agree, gives me endless hours of pleasure :wink:
    Summer - Dolan Tuono with Sram Force and Dura-Ace 7850 CL Carbon wheels
    Winter - old faithful Ribble winter bike
    SugarSync cloud storage referral link (better than DropBox atm imho) https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=mzo2tcrhm5gn
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    edited July 2011
    Come off it. Most of you wankers only click on cake stop hoping Aggieboy has posted something.........me included :wink:
  • For what it's worth, I actually believe that Aggieboy, much as I might appreciate some of his postings, has actually derailled what could (should?) be a very interesting thread in 'Girls in Lycra shorts'.
    There's no such thing as too old.
  • Martincan
    Martincan Posts: 188
    For what it's worth, I actually believe that Aggieboy, much as I might appreciate some of his postings, has actually derailled what could (should?) be a very interesting thread in 'Girls in Lycra shorts'.

:shock:
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.....I have a lot of weakness!

My Blog: http://ipluswheels.wordpress.com/
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Aww, he thinks I'm brainy. He is right y'know..... :D

Nice to be appreciated. 8)
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    GiantMike wrote:

Link?
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,920
    GiantMike wrote:

He is back on here, obviously under a different a name.
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    For what it's worth, I actually believe that Aggieboy, much as I might appreciate some of his postings, has actually derailled what could (should?) be a very interesting thread in 'Girls in Lycra shorts'.

019fbb69.gif

I didn't start posting in that thread until page 120. I suggest you check back through all those pages. You'll see it was "derailled", as you put it, long before I posted.ac37ad24.gif

You've also made reference during those pages to some postings without opinion on any of the content.

Check out this example. I know who's posts I prefer.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."