Stolen Diamondback XTS Moto and GT Chucker, Edinburgh

condowallace
condowallace Posts: 9
edited August 2011 in MTB stolen
Following a garage break in, both my bikes and various tools were stolen last night in Ratho, Newbridge area. Happened on the 15th at some point between 11pm and 8am the next morning. Bikes were an '09 Diamondback XTS Moto and a white GT Chucker.

The Diamondback is the latest 2009 model. It has red 888 decals on the forks and the rebound adjuster has been sheared off the bottom of the left leg, the lowers are also pretty scuffed up from uplifts (Moelfre is mostly to blame!). Pedals are superstars flats in red and are pretty worn, has superstars lock on grips in red, and brakes are Avid Code 5s with Hayes rotors. Also has a brand new Crank Bros. Opium DH headset and Superstars Angletech bottom bracket in orange. Just fitted second hand Raceface Evolve DH Cranks too. Also worth noting are the schwalbe hardliner XC tyres. The rest of the components are stock.

The GT is just something I threw together to play around on. Black Suntour forks which are covered in MBUK stickers, white painted frame (which I done myself and looks pretty crap to be honest) with MBUK stickers dotted around on it. Tyres are Continental vertical rear and a 2.5" Kenda front, both are heavily worn. There wasn't a derailleur hanger fitted cause it recently broke so the chain and derailleur will be hanging off, unless it's been bodged.

My mobile number is 07794177181 in case anyone has any info or sees them being advertised for sale somewhere. Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Connor
Live hard, Ride hard, Die hard.

Comments

• Don't know how to attatch photos to posts so here's a link to the pics on my pinkbike account:
    http://condowallace.pinkbike.com/album/My-Bikes/

Also the bike is currently fitted with my spare Fox Vanilla R shock since the DHX pictured in in for a service.
  • Update:
    GT has been recovered, found dumped at Newbridge Industrial Estate. Diamondback is still missing.