Good Morning Friday not halfway yet

2»

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon tards of the 're' variety.

Feckin busy few days at work, had to get all orders in for our end of financial year by today, think we've just about done it now. It's left me knackered though!

Someone deleted me of FB last night, then added me again, so I asked what was wrong and she's bein really short with me :? Ah well, I shall slap her tonight.

Laters Losers.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Alright morons,

Still kicking here, think i need to rebuild my headset again, Afan's grit seems to pentrate everywhere these days, loads of awful fine builders sand used for drainage is now grinding away peoples gear so bad. Trails are going downhill fast up there :(
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Morning toe rags,

Also looking forward to Sunday: slap up English brekky to fuel up then the rest of the day hooning round Bedgebury Forest :)

Was there last Sunday Morning, always enjoy a blast round, but strange how about 80% of the bikes I saw were Marin's, almost thought it was an owners club day or something (even to the point of about 10 blokes in one group all had a Marin of some kind).
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Ahhh so refreshing to come back to the sound of grown men waiting for information about the sex life of a lady poster.

It wouldn't be the crudcatcher without it ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    GhallTN6 wrote:
    Was there last Sunday Morning, always enjoy a blast round, but strange how about 80% of the bikes I saw were Marin's, almost thought it was an owners club day or something (even to the point of about 10 blokes in one group all had a Marin of some kind).
    At the risk of going off topic a bit (but who gives a t0ss, it's the Crudacatcher) - was there enough mud round the circuit to make it worth sticking my Cycraguards back on?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    GhallTN6 wrote:
    was there enough mud round the circuit to make it worth sticking my Cycraguards back on?

nah, it was really dry, but this Sunday may be different cause it's gonna p*ss it down tomorrow!

16.34... 26 mins till I hit the pub and get smashed
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,723
    Sh1t yeah, just looked at the forecast for TN17. It was just the odd shower near me but it says heavy-ish rain Saturday and Sunday for Bedgebury. Time to pack the snorkelling gear...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Evening peeps.

The start of a week off for me. I plan to try and do some TdF watching.

Wonder if I'll manage to see any...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Chilling on the tent after a cracking days ride at Glentress I think I've found mecca(not the bingo place), the new Berm Baby Berm section is fantastic. My riding buddy had an unexpected incident with fence so we need to find him a new mech hanger in the morning :-( oh and plenty of totty scattered around the trails which was a totally unexpected bonus, intact I may just move up here.
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Evening all

Turns out The Hot Photographer has better principles than me - he'd already decided there would be no sexy time. Still, pyjamas didn't stay on long. Then we discussed that decision at length this morning. And he made me breakfast. And he told me he'd probably drop me if I lost any weight. Not bad.
    So tired today...he woke me up at 5.30 this morning to pick up where we left off at 3am

TTFN
    FoxC
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    did he wake you up by poking you in the back?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Nope. Thank god... not the best start at this early stage..
  • I know this is none of my beeswax..... But who spends the first night over with their woman and doesn't do the deed. I just don't understand. Did you run out of limes?
    All hail the FSM and his noodly appendage!