Where's stage 12 on ITV Player ??

petejuk
petejuk Posts: 235
edited July 2011 in Pro race
Just settled down to watch the highlights and click..... nothing. The link appears to be down. How frustrating. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?

Comments

• briantrumpet
    briantrumpet Posts: 19,640
    petejuk wrote:
    Just settled down to watch the highlights and click..... nothing. The link appears to be down. How frustrating. Anyone else having problems or is it just me?
    Nah, not just you - it's been rubbish tonight. I suspect ITV haven't got sufficient streaming capacity, as it varies from night to night how smooth it is - no problem with BBC iplayer at the same times.

I finally got it started at about 11.45 tonight, but it wouldn't get past the intermediate sprint, so have given up. Will try again tomorrow morning, in the hope that not as many people are trying to watch.

Bah.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,811
    Yeah I had problems last night, which is the first time I've tried to watch it.

Turns out going for a drink in the sun at 7 o clock was a mistake, for once
  • briantrumpet
    Worked this morning - one restart, but otherwise OK. Fingers crossed for tonight's highlights...
  • briantrumpet
    Fingers crossed for tonight's highlights...
    Bloomin' waste of time again tonight - 18 mins into the highlights, and it won't go any further. Several goes to get it to restart from where it conked out, but it will only play from the beginning again and again. Rubbish.

Bah, bah, and triple bah.