Littlehampton riding/training partner

wayne1978
wayne1978 Posts: 56
Anyone local to me who wants to join me on training rides, I looked at joining a club but they local ones seem to political.
Ultimate aim is to do races,
I take part in sportives, next one is 7 aug in haywards if anyone wants to join me.
Look forward to your replies

Comments

• Hi wayne,

The i-team are very active in your area , with good representation in the southern sportives.I know some of us will be at the haywards heath sportive so you might want to hook up with the 'red train' there.European events are covered as well...they had 17 finishers in La Marmotte this year with times ranging from under 7 hours to over 12 !

Also have members who are active on the racing side.

http://www.i-team.cc/

The forum may not appear that active but thats only because guests do not have access to the members side of the forum..once you join the club , a whole new world opens up.

If you 'd like to send me a PM with your phone number , i will give you more information

Look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Steve
  • term1te
    term1te Posts: 1,462
    Years ago I used to live in Littlehampton, loved cycling around there. Nearly all my rides finished up in a small carpark at Climping where I'd sit on the beach for while before heading home, so as not to look like I'd "over done it".