We did La Marmotte!!

Helen C
Helen C Posts: 14
:D What a fantastic day out in the Alps - hard as they come, but the weather and scenery cancelled out any pain. Check my final update on my Marmotte blogspot at
www.globalspokes.blogspot.com
Plan now for next year - it is worth it!

Comments

• Good blog Helen, and well done! Just did the Etape and this makes me want to go one further...
  • MikeyO
    MikeyO Posts: 25
    Great blog, doing something like that is definitely one of my long term goals. Am years from achieving that at the moment though. Well done :)
  • Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    Well done Helen!! I was there too as still buzzing from the event. Despite having done the climbs before doing them all with 1000s of riders in perfect weather was probably the best but hardest day yet that I have done depsite being a veteran of British Sportives and no stranger to climbs abroad.

Good blog and 2nd that if you want to ride a sportive abroad you cant go far wrong by picking this event
    Brian B.
  • airg
    airg Posts: 4
    hi helen, excellent work on getting round. it was a great day out. my mate and I were there too and I've just got round to writing it up. enjoy, paddy. http://marmotte11.blogspot.com/
  • garetjax
    garetjax Posts: 175
    Thanks for sharing and very inspiring.

P.S. I came across your website a few years ago and used it to plan my first trip to Mallorca