Pastafarian headgear?

Comments

• MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Haha this made the news out there as well? Read it in the newspaper here, lovely stuff eh?
  • It's about time Pastafarianism got the same respect as Abrahamic religions :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Me likey.
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    I've long been a follower of the church of the flying spaghetti monster. It's as credible a set of beliefs as any other religion, and as far as I'm aware, hasn't incited any bloodshed yet. (give them time though......)
  • MountainMonster
    keef66 wrote:
    I've long been a follower of the church of the flying spaghetti monster. It's as credible a set of beliefs as any other religion, and as far as I'm aware, hasn't incited any bloodshed yet. (give them time though......)

No bloodshed, but a few sauces have been spilled in the name of pastafari!

TBH, IMO, religion is religion (read rediculous), no matter who or what they worship. Just my 2p.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I see he never collected the licence. He should've written the collection date on his colander.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • MountainMonster
    Aggieboy wrote:
    I see he never collected the licence. He should've written the collection date on his colander.

HAHAHAHA EPIc!
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    All seems innocent enough, but what happens when the militant faction, Al Dente start to radicalise the young and gullible? Things could boil over.
  • Aggieboy
    All seems innocent enough, but what happens when the militant faction, Al Dente start to radicalise the young and gullible? Things could boil over.

They're probably pennetrating our educational institutions as we speak.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cornerblock
    Aggieboy wrote:

What like Durum University?
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy wrote:

Don't be so fusilli.
  • cornerblock
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Aggieboy wrote:

Don't be so fusilli.

I cannelloni apologise.