The Sun goes down

the ferry
the ferry Posts: 258
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
,,can you imagine if it did? what a celebration! life can't be that good eh? :)
NOTW AND The Sun that would be just greedy!..we can dream though...

Comments

• DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    And here's me thinking it did that every day.

I would like to see the "Sport" come back. Even if it's only for the days nipple count...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    Reminds me of the Level 42 song

The sun goes down (living it up). If only.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Personally, I think the Daily Heil is more dangerous.

-Spider-
  • the ferry
    the ferry Posts: 258
    Diesel - well actually as you know the Sun has never gone down on any day ever! lol
    Frank - yes mate i was referencing the guys! were you not hearing what i hear?? :wink:
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    @the ferry,

Kinda depends on your spelling I guess :wink:

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    -spider- wrote:
    Personally, I think the Daily Heil is more dangerous.
    I'm no flag waver for the Heil, but this vid about Murdoch's Fox channel (and associated media) has any truth to it, Murdoch's empire deserves to be pulled down: OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

It's an hour and a quarter long - so pour your favourite tipple and make a sandwich - and details the lies, manipulation and propaganda of the Fox channel in the USA.

I conclude that the Sun, as part of Murdoch's empire, is considerably more dangerous than The Mail. If true, it's very scary that he nearly got his hands on Sky. In fact, it might explain Adam Boulton's various outbursts when interviewing people.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    the ferry wrote:
    Diesel - well actually as you know the Sun has never gone down on any day ever! lol
    Frank - yes mate i was referencing the guys! were you not hearing what i hear?? :wink:

I was big into Level 42 and had loads of their stuff on white lable promo 12" plus LP's.

Saw them live a couple times at rock city in Notts, great venue. I fell out with them a bit after Chinese way as they started to go a bit commercial. Shakatak followed a similar path.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.