The honey badger.

Aguila
Aguila Posts: 622
edited July 2011 in Commuting chat

Comments

• Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    I'd like to see a bigger sample than one before we pass judgement on the species. What if the camera crew have been following the Honey Badger equivalent of Trainspotting's Begbie, and the rest of them are meek and mild?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Even Chuck Norris fears the Honey Badger.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Clarkson calls it 'The Badger of Death' - apparently when is attacks it goes for your gentleman's parts
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    The Gods Must be Crazy 2, along with 1 it is one of the best films in the world ever. And.a honey badger has a supporting role.

If I ever have a coat of arms I want an HB and a.Sloth supporting a Cervelo rampant.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Confusedboy
    Confusedboy Posts: 287
    As someone with T.Rex DNA (stumpy little arms), I scoff at this creature's alleged badassness. Having a gayer-than-a-treeload-of-monkeys-on-acid commentator being judgemental over your table manners does not make you a badass, and attempting to emasculate Clarkson is just common sense (though I would prefer to use my boot).

From deep in the mists of time, I can feel my mighty reptilian ancestors speak. 'Mammals, bunch of furry poofs', they are saying...........

To be fair, the clever little feckers did survive the meteorite, though.
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    As someone with T.Rex DNA (stumpy little arms), I scoff at this creature's alleged badassness. Having a gayer-than-a-treeload-of-monkeys-on-acid commentator being judgemental over your table manners does not make you a badass, and attempting to emasculate Clarkson is just common sense (though I would prefer to use my boot).

From deep in the mists of time, I can feel my mighty reptilian ancestors speak. 'Mammals, bunch of furry poofs', they are saying...........

To be fair, the clever little feckers did survive the meteorite, though.

You are extinct and therefore have no right to any opinion on this matter - honey badger v T.rex - my money's on the honey badger :wink:
  • nich
    nich Posts: 888
    Don't mock the honey badger! :x :x :x :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D99-5axzEA
  • jamesco
    jamesco Posts: 687
    As someone with T.Rex DNA (stumpy little arms), I scoff at this creature's alleged badassness.
    Gotta ask, dude, how did you reach the keyboard to type that? ;)
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Just watched The Gods Must.be.Crazy one and two back to back with the Blighter and an aged P. Laughing like drains the three of us, celluloid magic
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Confusedboy
    Confusedboy Posts: 287
    jamesco wrote:
    As someone with T.Rex DNA (stumpy little arms), I scoff at this creature's alleged badassness.
    Gotta ask, dude, how did you reach the keyboard to type that? ;)

Yard long fingers. With sharp claws......

I have this theory that dinosaurs could not look upwards, otherwise they'd have seen the big burny rock in the sky coming.

BTW Jay dubble, if T. Rex is extinct, explain Godzilla. He's real, you know, it's not just a story or a metaphor for nuclear devestation in 1950s Japan. You mammals just feel safer thinking we are extinct, and none of you living knows any better. There is never any evidence; we swallow our prey whole.

It's nearly time for the nurse to come around with the nice medication again.