I love Hugh Grant

DonDaddyD
DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
edited July 2011 in Commuting chat
Ever since Notting Hill Hugh Grant has been a guitly pleasure of mine!

Still, his greatest moment:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14052690

Good'ol'Hugh
Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game

Comments

• Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    He was good on Newsnight last night too.
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    He's going for the role he played in Love Actually in real life :shock:
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Surely this was his greatest moment. Or at least an hour or so beforehand...

grantmug1.jpg
  • DonDaddyD
    I actually cannot fathom why he needed a BJ from any other woman (in existence) given that he was flipping Liz Hurley.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I actually cannot fathom why he needed a BJ from any other woman (in existence) given that he was flipping Liz Hurley.

You assume that Liz Hurley puts out.

A bit like the whole world seems to assume that Chezza did the business for Cashley.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • bdave262000
    bdave262000 Posts: 270
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Maybe her technique wasn't very good. But as they say practice makes perfect.
    Fat lads take longer to stop.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    Joelsim wrote:
    Surely this was his greatest moment. Or at least an hour or so beforehand...

grantmug1.jpg

I think you'll find that was the climax of his career, not his greatest moment
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Hero.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Cafewanda wrote:
    He was good on Newsnight last night too.

Very good. Great question he asked of Douglas Alexander, reference the Murdoch party last week :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    Ok firstly, of the BBC video I loved how Hugh dressed down that journalist.

But most importantly, Liz Hurley puts out.
    Food Chain number = 4

• Dalton
    Dalton Posts: 265
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Absolutely!!

:D

Caught some of last night's newsnight, he was very good - like the above video - remained calm and yet managed to get his points across excellently,

Well done that man.
  • king_jeffers
    king_jeffers Posts: 694
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Even if he was bored surely he would have had the pick of any women he wanted (at the time) and it wouldn't cost him anything except a news of the world exclusive/tell all story by said random women.
  • jamesco
    jamesco Posts: 687
    As Charlie Sheen once said, "I don't pay for the sex, I pay for them to leave after it"... ;)

Got to share with DDD a soft-spot for Hugh Grant; he may alway play (or be type-cast) as the same twit in every film, but he's clearly a smart & interesting bloke.
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

Given your earlier comment about Notting Hill, and the restaurant scene in that film, this comment seems quite ironic.

What was Julia Roberts' comeback to the group of male diners? :twisted:
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,776
    I thought he was very eloquent. Years ago I was often told i looked like him (utter nonsense) I used to think it's a shame I wouldn't stand a chance with Liz Hurley.
  • motopatter
    motopatter Posts: 179
    he once played at a local charity football match and came into my local at the time. I think he's a prize 1 turd
    wave your willy here !!!! :)
  • I don't know why Hugh Grant is making such a fuss, he did sod all about this when he was Prime Minister and seemed far more interested in getting into Martine Mcutcheon's knickers.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    I don't know why Hugh Grant is making such a fuss, he did sod all about this when he was Prime Minister and seemed far more interested in getting into Martine Mcutcheon's knickers.

I can't fault him for that
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    Piers Morgan hates him. after his earlier performance on phone hacking

I like the idea that Piers Morgan thinks that will hurt Hugh Grant
  • Confusedboy
    Confusedboy Posts: 287
    I have never had any time for Hugh Grant, but if Piers Morgan hates him he must have some value. I like to think that Piers Morgan would hate me if he knew me.
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    I have never had any time for Hugh Grant, but if Piers Morgan hates him he must have some value. I like to think that Piers Morgan would hate me if he knew me.

Just imagine the horror of finding Piers Morgan actually approved of you...
  • Lucnab
    Lucnab Posts: 5
    Find it funny Piers Morgan calling anyone tedious after watching the sh1t he puts out on TV
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,776
    The Uxbridge English Dictionary definition of "countryside" is "the murder of Piers Morgan"