ALDI

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited July 2011 in Commuting chat
My Aldi have cycling bits this Sunday - just got the email!

Simon
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• AndyManc
    AndyManc Posts: 1,393
    "Bits" being the operative word :roll:

Specialized Hardrock Pro/Trek FX 7.3 Hybrid/Specialized Enduro/Specialized Tri-Cross Sport
    URBAN_MANC.png
  • The Rookie
    Yeah I know, not a full on cycling 'stuff' day, but a handy top up....

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Keith1983
    Keith1983 Posts: 575
    Does this mean they will all have? Do you sign up to the email updates on their website?
  • The Rookie
    Some stores will have different timings, we get the bi-weekly emails telling us what offers are coming.

Simon
  • Keith1983
    Keith1983 Posts: 575
    Just been on their website and there's an iphone app available so I'll get that sorted and that should tell me when they have stuff in my local store.
  • So much for my planned lie in :(
    Brake pads and grinder wheels for me. I bought the pads last time they had them. Only just put them on the cross bike, but the MTB ones stop very well.