cheap chinese carbon frames

thefonz78
thefonz78 Posts: 148
edited July 2011 in Road buying advice
I've read that the cheap Chinese carbon frames that are flooding the market are not bad. I can't seem to find any threads on it can someone send me a link.

Comments

• Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    thefonz78 wrote:
    I've read that the cheap Chinese carbon frames that are flooding the market are not bad. I can't seem to find any threads on it can someone send me a link.

you're kidding, right..?

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12751016

http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12776517
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Yep - you could always try a search for cheap, Chinese and frame if you want to find out about cheap, Chinese frames. It's a crazy idea but it just might work.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • thefonz78
    Sorry Pseudonym i'm turning into the vain of your life!
  • Pseudonym
    thefonz78 wrote:
    Sorry Pseudonym i'm turning into the vain of your life!

it's 'bane' fella - not 'vain'. And you're not. If any of this was an inconvenience, I wouldn't even bother answering in the first place.

But then again, you are not exactly doing much to help yourself, either.....
  • thefonz78
    Ha i was just about to correct the vain bit. I have to many questions that need answering!
  • kfinlay
    kfinlay Posts: 763
    thefonz78 wrote:

unbelievable a massive thread on page two and you can't find it, sheer bloomin laziness more like :roll:
    Kev

Summer Bike: Colnago C60
    Winter Bike: Vitus Alios
    MTB: 1997 GT Karakorum
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    kfinlay wrote:
    thefonz78 wrote:

unbelievable a massive thread on page two and you can't find it, sheer bloomin laziness more like :roll:

Link?
  • Pseudonym
    ShutUpLegs wrote:
    Link?

if you actually read the thread, you will see the links..