Is Chain reaction site broken?

stubs
stubs Posts: 5,001
edited July 2011 in MTB general
Been trying to get onto CRC to order some chains and bits and bobs but since saturday afternoon just cant get on I can get the home page occasionally but click on a menu item and all I get is the circle of death. Tried ringing this morning but gave up after 10 minutes.
Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap

Comments

• shm_uk
    shm_uk Posts: 683
    CRC interwebs site is working fine for me.

I assume you are able to browse other sites normally?
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Its working now must have been too busy for me to get on.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I cancelled my account after next day was next week delivery on 3 continuous occasions!! Never again, and as for getting through on telephone..dont bother!!!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Diddums.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Anonymous
    It is when you seat snaps and your away for Dalby world cup!! Major FAIL!!!

Its Wiggle all way nowadays!!
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Need fast, buy from a shop, need cheap buy online.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Anonymous
    Yep the perils of the discounts!! Wish I had of bought frm a shop, serious lesson learnt!!
  • Growmac
    Growmac Posts: 117
    They have delivered next day every time I've used them in the last three months. I've never paid for the faster delivery. I'm happy, saved me a fortune.

Now, I've just bought a GPS from Wiggle and paid for it to be here tomorrow. By my counts that means that sods law will kick in and....
    1994 Clark Kent F12; 2004 Mount Vision; 2011 Canyon AM 7, 2012 Canyon Torque FRX 6, a unicycle and a Brompton.
  • Anonymous
    I only used them 3 times and messed up everytime. After 3rd chance I just cancelled my account. Shame as they have some excfellent prices but they just couldnt deliver on there promises to me. Moved to Wiggle and 3 more orders later I have been happy. Time will tell!
  • Growmac
    Well my GPS isn't here yet. Not that I'm impatient!!
    1994 Clark Kent F12; 2004 Mount Vision; 2011 Canyon AM 7, 2012 Canyon Torque FRX 6, a unicycle and a Brompton.
  • jonnyc2420
    jonnyc2420 Posts: 557
    I blame Wiggle...... :lol:
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Silversladey
    Silversladey Posts: 450
    jonnyc2420 wrote:
    I blame Wiggle...... :lol:

Reminds me of a thread on the road section where this guy had a few issues with Wiggle.

It was great top entertainment cant remember the dudes name sorry :oops:
  • Growmac
    It's not an issue yet, they said 1 to 2 days. It's just frustrating to have to pay to get slower service that CRC. Still, the price was fantastic, so I'm going to focus on that. :-)