Next issue of Rouleur, anyone?

Gotte
Gotte Posts: 494
edited July 2011 in Pro race
I know it's not strictly a pro race subject, but I figure you guys are more likely to get the magazine than anyone.
I'm thinking of taking out a subscription, but notice on the site, the current issue is concerned with the Giro. I'm assuming there must be a Tour issue, and am surprised it's not out to coincide with it. That leaves me to think it must be due about now.
Anyone know (or received it)?

Thanks

Comments

• GoldenBear
    GoldenBear Posts: 120
    The current issue has Obree, Campagnolo (part two) and Look.

I think they did a tour one a while ago...
  • Gotte
    Yes, I got it last year, in Sainsbury's of all places, and it was a great read, with great photos, but nothing this year. Strange.

Thanks

Phil
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,462
    It's bi-monthly and the next issue is due towards the end of this month, I think.

It doesn't really follow the sport in the way the likes of Procycling and Cycle Sport do, so doesn't do things like a Tour issue.
  • sonny73
    sonny73 Posts: 2,203
    According to their site it's 12/08/2011
    http://www.rouleur.cc/about#faq
  • Gotte
    Thanks for that. Seems a bit strange to publish it missing out the biggest fixture in the calendar, but there you go.

Again, thanks
  • Issue 18 was the Tour edition. If you are looking for race reports and previews, buy Pro Cycling, Cycle Sport or Cycling Weekly.
  • Gotte
    Thanks for that. I get Cycle sport, and Pelaton, when I can find it. I find Pelaton is a lot like Rouleur, in that the writing is more, how can I say...literary. The photography is more arty as well. I enjoy cycle sport, but just love the more aesthetic view by both Pelaton and Rouleur.