Which channel?

37monkey
37monkey Posts: 141
edited July 2011 in The bottom bracket
I like watching cycling on eurosport even though Sean Kelly sends me to sleep better than a bottle of nytol but eurosport aren't great at sticking to schedule and I've missed the last couple of km's of a race several times (recording) should I consider itv4? with it's shorter coverage and longer ad breaks? tbh I'll flick between the two depending on mood, wind direction ect.

Comments

• ynyswen24
    ynyswen24 Posts: 703
    Eurosport no contest. Sean is an underated comic genius and Dave Harmon does know his stuff. As do Paul and Phil, they know about 'The Sport of Proffesional Cycling' - they also know how to redub the commentary of a sprint finish when they call it wrong on the live coverage in time for the repeats in the evening - the commentators equivalent of clenbuterol...
    so: in summary: Eurosport
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    Id rather go to the dentist than sit and listen to Liggett and Sherwen, Eurosport anytime, even better if I can get it in French
  • richk
    richk Posts: 564
    I do a mix of both. During the week it'll probably be the 1 hour ITV4 highlights. When I have time to watch it live then it's Eurosport.
    There is no secret ingredient...
  • Cressers
    Cressers Posts: 1,329
    Some of us don't have a choice so it's ITV4, hope the signal holds and Chris mogadon Boardman can shut up...