How to watch the Tour when you don't have cable or satellite

Comments

• durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    If you don't have cable or satellite, hopefully you have freeview and can watch it on ITV4
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • AlunP
    AlunP Posts: 106
    Don't even think about downloading the "official" skoda/ASO app. It's just like a soviet era Skoda - fails to start. A complete waste of time - and 59p
  • seven7faces
    seven7faces Posts: 360
    AlunP wrote:
    Don't even think about downloading the "official" skoda/ASO app. It's just like a soviet era Skoda - fails to start. A complete waste of time - and 59p

I got and was quite impressed for 59p. Works fine for me and has a good deal of info. Kept me up to date with todays stage, and the route map was pretty cool
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    The iPad app is well boss
  • jimmcdonnell
    jimmcdonnell Posts: 328

But as we seem to have travelled back in time to the 1980s can you only watch vintage Tours instead of 2011 coverage? :)
    Litespeed Tuscany, Hope/Open Pro, Ultegra, pulling an Extrawheel trailer, often as not.

FCR 4 (I think?)
    Twitter: @jimjmcdonnell
  • Drysuitdiver
    Drysuitdiver Posts: 474
    if you resally want to watch the french tourist video then ITV 4 have it and you don't need cable or satellite for that , just freeview. if you haven't got one yet you will need one by end of next year anyway.
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    dougzz wrote:

What idiot wrote this. It would be good if it didnt crash all the time. If it worked it would be boss.
  • AlunP
    AlunP Posts: 106
    Anybody know if it's possible to get a feed from race radio over the Internet? Now there's something I would like to see in a tdf app. My three times installed skoda app is still refusing to start and then breaks down. I would be pretty hacked off I was in the skoda sponsorship gang. An obvious own goal & series of gags...