MTB courses in Essex

jeannot18
jeannot18 Posts: 720
edited July 2011 in MTB beginners
I am thinking to take a few lessons to improve my skills (as they are below crap level). Can anyone recommend a decent course in Essex. Thanks

JC
Pédale ou crève
Specialized Elite Allez with 105
Rockrider 8.1 : )

Comments

• Paulkingk
    Paulkingk Posts: 689
    Danbury is cool it has tabletops and berms, lots of fun stuff, all roll-able for a beginner.
  • jeannot18
    Paulkingk wrote:
    Danbury is cool it has tabletops and berms, lots of fun stuff, all roll-able for a beginner.

Thanks Paul, I do go to Danbury and Thorndon Park and another couple of places. But I would like to be shown/taught properly. For example this morning in Thorndon Park a couple of times I felt like going over the handles bar coming down a small drop, I have read about it but obviously I am not doing the right thing. I have read in the forums about people that have been to courses and their riding has improved a lot.
    JC
    Pédale ou crève
  • Stophe
    Stophe Posts: 1
    Check out Tony Doyle at UK Bike Skills. He's based in Herts and has given me great advice in the past.
  • jeannot18
    Stophe wrote:
    Check out Tony Doyle at UK Bike Skills. He's based in Herts and has given me great advice in the past.

Cheers for that, will check his group tuition, I have another one the Thetford Forest with another guy.
    Thanks
    JC
    Pédale ou crève