No meat for Contador since July 2010

Doobz
Doobz Posts: 2,800
edited June 2011 in Pro race
Just reading this before. I thought the last time it was mentioned, it was only steak and not all meat.
Contador: "For one year does not eat meat"
Wed 29/06/2011 - 17:38
Alberto Contador, the Tour de France this year by winning steak to eat. The triple Tour winner says that since July 2010 no meat has touched. "And as long as the rules do not change, I will not eat meat," said Contador.

Belga
Alberto Contador last year during the Tour de France caught a minimal amount of clenbuterol, according to him due to eating a piece of meat.

Contador is now no longer take risks. "No, I do not eat meat any more," said Contador. "As long as the rules for clenbuterol not change, I will continue to not eat meat."

Contador also employer Saxo Bank is committed to a new doping case to continue. "Our cook prepares all the vegetables, pasta and bread itself. Especially during the big games let nothing to chance."

sauce: http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/wielrenn ... ador_vlees
cartoon.jpg

Comments

• avoidingmyphd
    avoidingmyphd Posts: 1,154
    Doobz wrote:
    Just reading this before. I thought the last time it was mentioned, it was only steak and not all meat.
    Saxo Bank is committed to a new doping case
    Brilliant.
  • dg74
    dg74 Posts: 656
    Doobz wrote:
    Saxo Bank is committed to a new doping case
    Brilliant.

:D:D