I didn't go out..

Aggieboy
Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
edited June 2011 in The bottom bracket
..so I'm watching Tim Vine's one man show, as I like him and Lee Mack in 'Not Going Out' (see what I did there :wink: ) He's very funny, kind of a modern day Tommy Cooper in my opinion.

I take full responsiility for this being a shite and uninteresting post, but it's quiet on here. He is funny though.
"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."

Comments

• Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    Tim Vine, he of the world's funniest short joke:-

I've just come back from a once in a lifetime holiday. Tell you what - never again! :lol:
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • Aggieboy
    Albinos – you can’t say fairer than that!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Ber Nard
    Ber Nard Posts: 827
    Exit signs: They're on the way out.
  • Aggieboy
    Sirius631 wrote:
    Tim Vine, he of the world's funniest short joke:-

I've just come back from a once in a lifetime holiday. Tell you what - never again! :lol:

Voted best joke at Edinburgh Fringe last year, I've just read.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Aggieboy wrote:
    ..so I'm watching Tim Vine's one man show, as I like him and Lee Mack in 'Not Going Out' (see what I did there :wink: ) He's very funny, kind of a modern day Tommy Cooper in my opinion.

I take full responsiility for this being a shite and uninteresting post, but it's quiet on here. He is funny though.

Not going out is the funniest thing on tele att he mo.

Mack: I'm not into all that body building. I knew a man took steroids and ended up growing a penis on his head.

Vine: Anabolic?

Mack: No just a penis.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    the man's a genius !

"So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it."
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    Now, most dentist's chairs go up and down, don't they? The one I was in went back and forwards. I thought 'This is unusual'. And the dentist said to me 'Mr Vine, get out of the filing cabinet.'

He's a genius. Last summer, we were sat on the beach repeating his one liners ad nauseum and one of the girls was despairing: "They're just silly one-liners". And that's fair enough, but try thinking up your own and you realise how clever he is!

Vine and Mack is a great combination in "Not Going Out".
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/