Swap: One night with my wife for a Pinarello Dogma.

2»

Comments

• Time to get my Chopper out. My trusty Raleigh Chopper 8)
  • rollswest
    rollswest Posts: 6
    Any pics of the bottom bracket?
  • canbakay
    canbakay Posts: 282
    rollswest wrote:
    Any pics of the bottom bracket?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsx4oJb-TzI
    Dogma
    Madone
    R3
    Point Reyes
    Raleigh Burner
    Boris
  • tri-sexual
    tri-sexual Posts: 672
    SCAM ALERT!

thats not his wife,
    i slept with his wife and that is not her
  • Your missus can have a go of my Chopper if she likes, hur-hur.
  • mossychops
    mossychops Posts: 262
    15peter20 wrote:
    Hot-Women-Looking-Dating-Men.jpg

This guy is going to have enough bikes to start a pro team and his wife will be knackered. I'd start asking for accessories now, lose the flowers in the background and I'll chuck in a bottle cage (I have hayfever so the flowers are a deal breaker)
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,181
    I want to know how much time the OP spends on aussieadultfriendfinder.com where he found the pick - suspect he'll be on it even more often when his missus sees this thread though :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    mossychops wrote:
    15peter20 wrote:

This guy is going to have enough bikes to start a pro team and his wife will be knackered. I'd start asking for accessories now, lose the flowers in the background and I'll chuck in a bottle cage (I have hayfever so the flowers are a deal breaker)

I wouldn't worry. I think you'll find she's been deflowered.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cruiser33
    cruiser33 Posts: 464
    Unforunately don`t have a DOGMA but I`m willing to buy the 5 spare chainlinks hanging from her navel
  • mossychops
    mossychops Posts: 262
    I don't think they are chainlinks!!!!!! Have you seen 15peter20's new carbon wheels though?
  • larmurf
    larmurf Posts: 110
    Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit
    And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,

This has become tedious
    Mahatma Gandhi was asked by a British journalist what he thought of Western civilisation. "I think it would be a good idea," he replied.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    15peter20 wrote:

She's not that special, she gives me the feeling of when I look at a nice bike, say a mid range Cervelo or a Giant TCR but is has a mini-pump attached to the frame and Shergars nose bag under the saddle.

She's a bit of a Catchphrase, "Good, but not good enough".

Or The Street's, "Fit, but you know it".

She doesn't look the marrying type. Don't like her. She'd nick half your chips, them throw them up. Bet she has a small dog she carries in a bag. Most of the time in her company she would be on her mobile. Her dad hates you. her friends are nobs. She has no interests, just make up. And clothes. She would treat you badly, let you pay and ultimately let you down. She will marry a banker. If she marries, that is. She would slag you off to all her mates. She fancies footballers. She thinks France is an island. She would want a caeserean straight away. She auditioned for a girl band, but was too bitchy. She spends her day flicking her hair and looking in the mirror at any opportunity.

Not keen. :)
  • Anonymous
    I mean it.
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    dmclite wrote:
    I mean it.

You doth protest too much.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    dmclite wrote:
    I mean it.

Should you need to tell your wife that you've had another crash, you'll be in need of pictures of that type of women from those websites. :lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Anonymous
    Aggieboy wrote:
    dmclite wrote:
    I mean it.

Should you need to tell your wife that you've had another crash, you'll be in need of pictures of that type of women from those websites. :lol:

I need them now matey but am unable to do any LH mouse control procedures.......... :wink:
  • Go on then, I've had worse.
  • What 'Stem' length would suit best ?
  • discurio
    discurio Posts: 118
    PM sent. Unwatched still in the original wrapping.

aaaaaa.jpg
    I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information