forcutty Posts: 1,055
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
and her new song TGIF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
This reminds me of hungover Saturdays :lol:

Comments

• sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    erm, im not gay or owt, but i quite like that and it turns out i would very much like to have a go on katy perry and whoever the bird is who is supposed to be her mother in that vid and i hope rebecca black is old enough for me to want to have a play with myself over.
  • forcutty
    forcutty Posts: 1,055
    Katy Perry Yes all the way backwards :wink:
    Rebecca blacks though :shock:
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,388
    The video is a great idea but the song's just a bit rubbish!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    forcutty wrote:
    and her new song TGIF
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlyXNRrsk4A
    This reminds me of hungover Saturdays :lol:

Must confess to liking most of her tracks, wouldn't mind boning her too (face slap on though).
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    I'd do Katy Perry without a moments hesitation!!!! Dirty dirty beeatchhhh!!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Katie Perry's a bit like Girls Aloud as I'd only watch either lots' music videos with the sound turned off...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    She's pretty enough, but I find her a very odd person. Not as odd as Gaga obviously but still. And she probably tastes on brandwang downstairs. If I were a single man u wouldnt necessarily say no, but I think the chances of a long term relationship would be slim unless she upped her game :)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Gazlar wrote:
    She's pretty enough, but I find her a very odd person. Not as odd as Gaga obviously but still. And she probably tastes on brandwang downstairs. If I were a single man u wouldnt necessarily say no, but I think the chances of a long term relationship would be slim unless she upped her game :)

Tell me, when did you first realize you were homosexual?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

I think it was at BRL, whilst I enjoyed chowing down on your cake. I'm just suggesting she'd be worth a go on but I fear she'd be lacking in the day to day skills and versatility to make her wife material, I could be wrong which is why I don't totally dismiss her chances, but I think she would be like enering the tour de France on a downhill bike
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    Gazlar wrote:
    [ enering the tour de France

i'll "ener" you in a minute.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Yep I would...I bet she would let me insert a didgit in her shitwinker that's for sure...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

I think it was at BRL, whilst I enjoyed chowing down on your cake. I'm just suggesting she'd be worth a go on but I fear she'd be lacking in the day to day skills and versatility to make her wife material, I could be wrong which is why I don't totally dismiss her chances, but I think she would be like enering the tour de France on a downhill bike

It was my wifes cake you were chowing down on :shock:
    Although IIRC you (and all the other HOMBRES) did enjoy a good nibble on my sausage roll.

I was mortified when I heard they were not going to be doing BRL any more. That was a proper quality weekend. Even if it was hotter than the very depths of hell.
  • sheepsteeth
    why are they not doing it again?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    They said in the announcement, but I forget the exact reasons.

IIRC, it's something about how they couldn't find a spot to please everyone, so they're going to just do smaller events rather than 1 big one.

Although I believe cost may well have been a factor too.
  • FocusZing
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

She must be worth a fair bit wedge now, so there would be cleaners and staff to do all the "Woman stuff". That just leave a fair amount of boning, albeit when she not flaunting her badger and norks on stage.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    She's like a poor mans Zooey Deschanel
  • FocusZing
    Andy wrote:
    She's like a poor mans Zooey Deschanel

zooey-deschanel.jpg
    katy_perry11.jpg

They could be sisters! sisters...Ooohhhh Gawwwwd.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    edited June 2011
    022309_dechanel_400X400.jpg

Zooey and Emily Deschanel
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

It was my wifes cake you were chowing down on :shock:
    Although IIRC you (and all the other HOMBRES) did enjoy a good nibble on my sausage roll.

I was mortified when I heard they were not going to be doing BRL any more. That was a proper quality weekend. Even if it was hotter than the very depths of hell.

I reckon (next year now mind) we should replace it with crudfest, fri and sat night just all rock up at a campsite (there's actually one on afan isn't there, or there's one nearby with a 4x track I've been informed) and just lark about fri night, ride sat/sun. With a bit of planning it could even be fitted around a demo weekend if people wanted. Simple enough just book your own pitch and rock up,
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    I very approve of this idea.

Who will bring the glo-sticks though?
  • Gazlar
    We can steal them off children already there. I was wondering more whether we could get the athertons there, well one of them
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    We should call it "Crudstock"

And it should be held in Rhyl

We could get t-shirts made up and everything (knowing how much crudders like t-shirts).
  • Gazlar
    Right, in situations like this I ask "what would the Archers do" they'd set up a comittee but this being the crudcatcher that won't work. I also dispute the facilities for biking in Rhyl.

Crudstock I like though, and t shirts yes

other ideas are
    bacon BBQ

ok other idea then

because I'm a jolly organised person I suggest this sort of weekend next year, doesn't clash with Easter, may bank hold, olympics or school summer hols
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    rhyl is not too far from degla, penmachno and the marin and CYB.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    I think Rhyl would work if we could find at least 2 people to voulenteer to be designated daily drivers (makes more sense than everyone taking their own cars everywhere.

Depending on how many turn up, you'd need a driver from the Transit with all the bikes in, and a driver for the minibus. Which would each be paid for by everyone chipping in a couple of quid to the cost of rental and diesel. (I'd be happy to drive one of them so you only need one more driver).

As Sheeps says, it's really convenient for a number of great trails. It has proper Crudcatcher links, and if it rains, we can all go to Sheepsteeths mums house. :lol:
  • Gazlar
    I'd happily drive, as I'm incapable of being a passenger for more than a mile or two, as much as if like to do Rhyl for obvious reasons my concerns with Rhyl are however. (beware Gazlar has his sensible hat on)

1) at about 30 miles to both penmachno or llandegla it's not "really" convenient more fairly convenient and takes a couple of hours out the day toing and froing whereas one based convenient for a trail centre

2) As it's a seaside location there may be more issues about large or largeish groups than a site that again gets it's trade by virtue of it being by or in a trail centre

3) it's Rhyl

I'm not sure it's the perfect location for a crud fest, however a bike free social in Rhyl would work
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    hmm, that does make sense, i forget that it is convenient for me, as an individual to go to these places from my old dears but it is less convenient for everyone else.
  • Gazlar
    Plus you start getting minibuses in then you rely on people turning up, or chasing them up for dosh and if it's popular then it may limit numbers. if you pick a campsite then peeps can book themself in, if they turn up or not then it's their issue, you can ride straight to the trail and get straight into it, no loading vans etc.

Also people would travel back on the Sunday which would be awkward if you have to pack up camp and then travel to a trail in the vans, come back and pick cars up, it's a lot more docking about than a ride pack up then go.

Simplicity and no responsibility or reliance on others, the keys to success.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Furry muff. Makes sense.

If we're riding from where we're camping, how about making it somewhere epic! Somewhere where we can do something a bit........special (no sheepsteeth, not that kind of special).

I'd love to do Snowdon for example. Although I understand dates for Snowdon would be limited with the voluntary bike ban etc.