Thank God It's Friday (Jokes time)

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only).

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)."

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again.

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"

The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."

24 hours

A man returns from the doctor and tells his wife that the doctor has told him he has only 24 hours to live. Given this prognosis, the man asks his wife for sex. Naturally, she agrees, and they make love. About six hours later, the husband goes to his wife and says, "Honey,you know I now have only 18 hours to live. Could we please do it one more time?" Of course, the wife agrees, and they do it again.Later, as the man gets into bed, he looks at his watch and realizes that he now has only 8 hours left. He touches his wife shoulder, and asks, "Honey, please...just one more time before die." She says, "Of course, Dear," and they make love for the third time. After this session, the wife rolls over and falls asleep.The man, however, worried about his impending death, tosses and turns, until he's down to 4 more hours. He taps his wife, who rouses. "Honey, I have only 4 more hours. Do you think we could..." At this point the wife sits up and says,"Listen, I have to get up in the morning. You don't!"

Q. What's six inches long that women love?
A. Folding money.

Q. What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
A. Erotic is using a feather....kinky is using the whole chicken.

Q: What's the difference between oral sex and anal sex?
A: Oral sex makes your day, anal sex makes your hole weak.

Q: How is a woman like a condom?
A: Both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick.

Q: What does a woman and Kentucky Fried Chicken have in common?
A: By the time you're finished with the breast and thighs, all you have
left is the greasy box to put your bone in.

Q: What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?
A: If we don't get some support soon, people are going to think we're nuts.

[/b]
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Icelandic mens on average have a 10" penis
    African men on average have a 9" penis
    Spanish men on average have a 8" penis
    Italian men on average have a 7" penis
    American men on average have a 6" penis
    British men on average have a 5" penis

That's why mums go to Iceland
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    Little Billy was watching tv.

He comes downstairs & asks, "Dad what's love juice?" His father looks horrified & tells Billy all about sex & why a womans vagina gets wet.

Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement. Dad asks, "So what were you watching?" Billy replies, "Wimbledon!?"
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    An old Italian man went to church and asked if the priest would hear his confession.

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

"Well, Father, at the beginning of World War Two, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans; I hid her in my attic, and they never found her."

"That's a wonderful thing, my son, and nothing that you need to confess," said the priest.

"It's worse, Father; I was weak, and told her that she had to pay for rent of the attic with her sexual favors," continued the old man.

"Well, it was a very difficult time, and you took a large risk - you would have suffered terribly at their hands if the Germans had found you hiding her; I know that God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good and the evil, and judge you kindly," said the priest.

"Thanks, Father," said the old man. "That's a load off of my mind. Can I ask another question?"

"Of course, my son," said the priest.

The old man asked, "Do I need to tell her that the war is over?"
  • cat_with_no_tail
    A young couple are out for a romantic walk along a country lane. They walk hand in hand and as they stroll the guy's lustful desire rises to a peak. He is just about to get frisky when she says, "I hope you don't mind but I really do need to pee."

Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity he replies, "OK. Why don't you go behind this hedge."

She nods agreement and disappears behind the hedge. As he waits he can hear the sound of nylon knickers rolling down her voluptuous legs and imagines what is being exposed. Unable to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches a hand through the hedge and touches her leg. He quickly brings his hand further up her thigh until suddenly and with great astonishment finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage hanging between her legs.

He shouts in horror, "My God Mary ... have you changed your sex?"

"No," she replies. "I've changed my mind, I'm having a shit instead."
  • My mate asked me the other day what ringtone i have.

I said that i've never really looked but would expect it to be light brown.

Snot green Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    sandy hill wrote:
    Little Billy was watching tv.

He comes downstairs & asks, "Dad what's love juice?" His father looks horrified & tells Billy all about sex & why a womans vagina gets wet.

Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement. Dad asks, "So what were you watching?" Billy replies, "Wimbledon!?"

Except that love = 0 and deuce = 40-40 so that joke is rubbish.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    One for the crudcatcher:

On the night of a Halloween costume party a couple were having trouble picking suitable outfits. After a while the wife got mad and stormed out of the room. Fifteen minutes later she came back completely naked execpt for a lime between her legs.
    The husband looked at her for a moment and then stormed out of the room himself. Twenty minutes passed and then he came back himself with a potato around his obvious.

The wife gave him a wierd look and then the husband replied "If your going as a sour-puss, I going as a dictator".
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    HA. That is ace! I'm going to tell the wife that tonight.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    crazy88 wrote:
    HA. That is ace! I'm going to tell the wife that tonight.

No point, I'll be telling her this afternoon.
  • crazy88
    You have time to talk? Is it really over that quick? When on the job I only have time to contemplate destroying her for hours on end.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    crazy88 wrote:
    You have time to talk? Is it really over that quick? When on the job I only have time to contemplate destroying her for hours on end.

That must be why it's like throwing a penny down a well then.
  • crazy88
    Just the way I like it. Hide the sausage becomes so much more fun in a bigger cave.
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Paddy is telling his mate Mick about his first skydiving attempt the previous week.
    "When we got up to altitude I looked out of the open door but I just couldn't jump. Then the 6 and half foot man mountain instructor unzips his flies, produces 14 inches and says to me 'Paddy, if you don't jump you're going to get this right up your arse'"
    "Crickey", says Mick, "Did you jump?"
    Paddy replied, "A little when it first went in"