Dirty Drunken 4 Day Weekend Morning™ Thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Gotta pack a few more items, then off to tesco to get £50 worth of alcohol, then off to a friends house.

Off to Butlins for the weekend (I'm secretly going to see Jo, from S Club, although Rachel Steven would have been better)

We'll be consuming vast amounts of alcohol from 2pm onwards.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Scrote sacks.
    I feel terrible today, kidneys feel like theyve been used as punch bag! i cant even say that ive had any of this devils wee wee!

I'm gonna watch a film on my phone and genrally hide from doing any work today i think?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Going out for a meal Saturday night with the missus, so a few drinks will be consumed :) Am off for a week after tonight's shift :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    good start with meeting up with a mate for a blast on the bikes. Not a massive ride, but pre work - it was a giggle.

Meant to be meeting wife & kids later to go roller skating, but don't think I will get away from here in time and TBH I imagine it won't be fun with a 4 & 6 yr old!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    No I am not getting drunk
    Why: I don't drink...

Morning Maggots,

At the coffee shoppe again sipping on a cappuccino with extra growl..
    My girlfriend flies in from France today so collecting her @ Stanstead airport at 11h00, then a brunch, follow4d by some shopping.
    A meeting at 15h00, then heading back to the Worst Midlands.

Also.. off to see the Simple Minds tomorrow night at Cannock. w00t!
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Not getting drunk, cus i never do.

On a late shift today, then out tonight to celebrate my birthday a week late. Off all weekend but got a essay to do, then a fancy summer ball tomorrow night. :-) top weekend ahead.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Ow my pancreas.... Cake hangover

'Ning
    It's friday, it's sunny, I have more cake in my bag, may well have a couple of refreshing beverages at the theatre tonight.
    All good in 'hood town

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning all!

Life is good and the minute, i am not free tomorrow afternoon to head out on the bike and i have the same option on sunday! *air punch* woop

Firends over tonight so yep drinking,

still chuckling about the infamous bolton story

foxc_uk wrote:

are we talking brasseye here or just victoria sponge type cake?

signing off
  • tlw1

That will be fantastic - saw them years ago & loved it
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    kaiser83 wrote:

foxc_uk wrote:

are we talking brasseye here or just victoria sponge type cake?

Victoria sponge... apple tarts... brownies....cookies....tiffin....more types of cupcakes than I've ever seen....lemon meringue pie....cheesecake....red velvet cake....
    http://cakeeaters.co.uk/
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning poofters......

Had a few pints of pixie juice last night but not that many as of riding later......

TFIF is all I can say end of.....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning Homos

No drinky for me this weekend. Trying to get some last minute miles in for the distance challenge which I've been falling behind on this month. Hoping to get in at least another 100mi before the end of the month.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning all!

I'm seriously considering joining foxc_uk's Cake Eaters Club. Nottingham isn't that far away! It has ladies, and cakes, and ladies that make cakes. What's not to like!!! Are any of them single and good looking, that's the real question...

Today is pay day wooooo. I have to pay 2 months rent as I missed last months Boooooo. It will have to be a cheapo month, I really have to cut back. However, I do need a Headset press....
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Morning Homos

Trying to get some last minute miles in for the distance challenge

is the endomondo challenge a monthly thing then? i dont think i will ever get in enough miles as its only 5 miles to work!
  • cat_with_no_tail
    Morning all!

I'm seriously considering joining foxc_uk's Cake Eaters Club. Nottingham isn't that far away! It has ladies, and cakes, and ladies that make cakes. What's not to like!!! Are any of them single and good looking, that's the real question...

Today is pay day wooooo. I have to pay 2 months rent as I missed last months Boooooo. It will have to be a cheapo month, I really have to cut back. However, I do need a Headset press....

:lol: You love eating "cake"! Don't you sailor.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    kaiser83 - Yes it's run every month. 1st to the last.

You don't need to worry about winning it, that's not really what it's about anyway.

What's becoming apparent in the "all miles" challenge is that there are several groups of people all setting similar times each month.

You've got El Cap, Mike and Stuart usually hovering around the top of the board, with final distances around 800-1000km each month. Njee and Bails then fill in the gap between them and the mortals.

At the moment, there is a group of 6 people at around 300km, couple more around 200km, then a few more around 100 and 50. So no matter how much riding you do, you should be able to find someone you can mentally compete against.

There is also another challenge for those people who only want to include MTB miles without trying to compete with commuters and roadies.

Join in. It's a good way to motivate yourself to get out more. And you'll not finish last unless you do 0 miles in a month. Even then, you'll not be the only one.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all

Big hangover today, halfway through exams and no more until wednesday we decided to celebrate yesterday. Not sure how much I drank but celebrations started about 11.30 yesterday morning and ended in the early hours of today.

No exam today, off into uni to start revision for the two exams next week that promise to be horrid.

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning crudcatcher people

No booze for me this weekend as its work, work, work, still 5 off next weekend so I may have to make up for it then. Got a banging head today which so far tablets have not sorted.

Time to pop over my nan's at shes 94 tommorrow so a card would be the traditional way to wish her well. I shall also be doing my regular stop for shopping at Bilston Market.

Right then time to browse threads then push on and push off

Tarrah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Well the postie has been and gone, still no Rotor (see disc) so i'll now be hunting around my shed for a 160 or 180 rotor to put on temp so at least i can put the new wheels on! Grrrr.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning all!

:lol: You love eating "cake"! Don't you sailor.
    :lol: I can't be picky any more! :lol:

Oh, no booze for me this weekend. I'm on a 'no drinking' month to save money. Plus, I'm driving to Cambridge and back on Saturday, so I don't think I'll be doin owt other than sleeping.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Not me this weekend either :(

Looking on the bright side I'm getting back on the bike this weekend for the forst time in a lot of weeks and am going to bl00dy well enjoy it ! Also have to book the summer holiday to Lanzagrote so so need to research hotels and flights etc.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • matthew h wrote:

...sorry, thought he was describing the residents.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,024
    TBH I could do with giving the booze a rest, its been a busy week and as such I'm currently mid way through a red wine induced fuzz.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Jake151 wrote:
    I got plastered!

with semen?

from a gay man?
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

...sorry, thought he was describing the residents.
    :D