Thursday Morning

Kitty
Kitty Posts: 2,844
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning, 12 hour shift today and I couldn't sleep last night! This is going to be a long day!

Comments

• crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    Morniiiiiiing

I managed to out cycle the rain today so I was chuffed. I'm feeling it'll be a good day for me.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    God i feel tired, i had one long mental dream last night which involved lots of killing, lots of police and a good handfull of prozzies. woke up at 4:30 (before my alarm) and then went back to sleep then when my alarm went off i couldnt get up!
    Anyhooo
    Hopefully my rotor (see disc) willl turn up today so i can actually use my CB wheels front and rear tonight, where i think a ride out on my own with a decent playlist and empty forrest is called for?
    Loads of crap to deal with at work, as staff are being children about the most stupid of things, why cant i just hit them with sticks Aghhhh!

Coffee and brekki is the answer.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning, and it really isnt good.

Was up till really late helping my Fiancee sort out and print off loads of work.
    I couldnt sleep, and feel like crap this morning.

Really need to ride my bike too. :(
    quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Thursday Morning? Check.
    Coffee? Check.
    Fag? Check.

Laters webbos.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Getting everything ready to go on holiday tomorrow (off down minehead for weekend)

Heading over friends tonight to watch a few horror movies and consume alcohol.

Might squeeze in a ride of my local trail
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • VWsurfbum
    edited June 2011
    Twitchy arse mutterings at
    Speed.

Edit
    Also a few arse mutterings here
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning

Was heading off over Cannock, but due to a sprained ankle my mate has dropped out so I don't think I can be bothered, may fettle, go to the gym and maybe a blast round by me instead.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    morning

Thursday has started, that much is true. Hopefully better day at work than yesterday.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Don't feel like killing today, which is a bonus.
    Workmeh today, hopefully I'll actually achieve something instead of going round in circles like yesterday.
    Tonight is the first public meeting of cake eaters anonymous. I have a box full of nutty brownies as my contribution. I am looking forward to a sugar induced coma later.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    lots of killing, lots of police and a good handfull of prozzies.

have you been acting grand theft auto out in your dreams again? you know you shouldnt play those kind of games, its a bit mature for you with an 18 rating. 8)

morning fools

job interview today and to be honest this is the first time in a while i have been nervous about an interview. As it is moving within the compnay i have this feeling that if i make a complete mess of it then it will get back to my current manager who thinks very highly of me, therefore devaluing the work i have been doing.

The next thing is my current office is a jeans and t office, suits and for important meetings, i obviously wore a suit so stand out like a sore thumb!

all in all nervous and its not until 2pm!

FARK
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    edited June 2011
    kaiser83 Good luck

Morning

Last exam of the week today.

Pub at lunch.

Revision for next weeks exams.

Pub later.

Drunken activities of some sort this evening.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    kaiser83
    Firstly good luck, relax and dont drink too much coffee!
    Secondly, i havent ever played those sorts of games? maybe i should to get it out my system?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning you loons.

CRC have decided that the items ordered have been shipped after I've had a refund. Who'd argue with that one?

Anyway today is meeting filled for the most part, meh filled for the rest. Already worked 31.75 of my 37 hours and it's only Thursday, might have to have a long ride out tomorrow.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yo Maggots!

Wheehee, Thursday.. it's a good day (until that little bitch Rebecca Black releases a song about it)
    Today in the office, a few meetings and that's it... all boring crap.

As usual armed with coffee from the lovely Litnuanian in the coffee shop.. damn why are so many Eastrern European girls so pretty.. Anyway.. enough..
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Maaning ahl. Stayed in and fettled last night - fitted some new bits to the Ramones and cleaned the car.

Livin' the dream :)

Laters
  • Gazlar
    kaiser83

All the best fella,
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    cheers guys, i will let you know how it goes!

Oh and on a good note i have just cleared £9k from my loan, only £3k left and i am debt free, and you know what that means, new bike by christmas!!
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning poofters.....

Suffering from a bought of asspiss this morning after a hot ruby last night....it did though present me with stinky farts so holding the other halfs head under the covers was most welcomed and highly entertaining.....she didn't see the funny side for some reason...

kaiser83 could look fella !
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning homosapians!

Today I woke at 5:40. I contempalated going to the gym, an hour later, my alarm told me that it was too late for the gym and it was time to get up. Oh well.

Motivation is lacking from my life at the moment in a lot of things. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    kaiser83 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    lots of killing, lots of police and a good handfull of prozzies.

have you been acting grand theft auto out in your dreams again? you know you shouldnt play those kind of games, its a bit mature for you with an 18 rating. 8)

morning fools

job interview today and to be honest this is the first time in a while i have been nervous about an interview. As it is moving within the compnay i have this feeling that if i make a complete mess of it then it will get back to my current manager who thinks very highly of me, therefore devaluing the work i have been doing.

The next thing is my current office is a jeans and t office, suits and for important meetings, i obviously wore a suit so stand out like a sore thumb!

all in all nervous and its not until 2pm!

FARK

One thing I picked up before my recent interview was to think of some examples of work you've done, both innovations you've come up with, and projects you've been given but use STAR to set them out. Helps you to explain things clearly in a way your interviewer can relate to
    Situation
    Task
    Action
    Result

Certainly helped me with my internal interview.

Good luck.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Moaning all!

Another poor night shift last night, who thought fettling big jets would be good fun, but the pedal home this morning was beautiful watching the sun come up.

Am awaiting some bits from CRC, i hope they mess me about, refund and compensate me and then deliver the goods!! Fingers crossed!!

Now need food

X
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    My Rotor (see disc) didnt turn up in the post! :evil:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Morning (just about) Wasters :)

I have provisionally been talked into going to Cwmcarn next month by a mate who has done the DH course there and really likes it. Reckon I might need something a bit beefier than a 100mm XC bike to give it a crack, so the bike shopping needs to pick up pace 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Damn CRC, bits have arrived, exactly what i ordered sooner than expected, i have nothing to moan about!!!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    bg13 wrote:
    Damn CRC, bits have arrived, exactly what i ordered sooner than expected, i have nothing to moan about!!!!

I'd have been so mad if that was me. You could have been out, and rightly so, as you were not expecting the parcel to arrive today. Then missed the postman and had to wait 400 hours before it makes the 1 mile journey back to the collection office.

I'd definitely complain if I were you!
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Afternoon. God there are some numpties on the forum today.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Whats up sonic?

Well made it half way through the day, only 1.5 days of work left and the weekend woot...
  • Gazlar
    supersonic wrote:

Hello *waves*
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    supersonic wrote:
    What's new?
    What have we done now?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    I need to be more like nick when replying in the Tech forum, ie a complete and utter barstard.

:wink: