Sweaty Beards

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    nicklouse wrote:
    That looks brilliant! Like a Scandinavian "Krod Mandoon", but better. :lol:
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    That looks brilliant! Like a Scandinavian "Krod Mandoon", but better. :lol:

Poking yourself in the eye with a rusty nail dipped in Aids would be better than Krod Mandoon
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Anonymous
    Krod mandoon had a stunning nympho, India de Beaufort, so it's all good. I quite enjoyed it's totally over the top nonsense
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Yes she is a hot chick but shouldnt a comedy make you laugh or is that a bit old hat these days. There have been several comedies on recently where the makers forgot to include anything funny.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Anonymous
    Made me laugh. Lighten up. Sometimes you will inevitably find that what amuses others is not what amuses you. Deal with it.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    :lol:

That looks brilliant!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Why does the trailer remind me of Robin Hood, Men in tights?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Krod mandoon had a stunning nympho, India de Beaufort, so it's all good. I quite enjoyed it's totally over the top nonsense

+ potato. Farking hilarious.

Also, Sweaty Beards looks genius.