Miss Eneco Tour

rick_chasey
rick_chasey Posts: 72,244
edited June 2011 in Pro race
Ah, for some proper football style news:

Vansummeren's fiancé (having proposed after his PR Victory) is now the Miss Eneco Tour.

Apparently she's hoping he'll ride so she can see him every day.

Comments

• Good link, I get into Belgian sports, it's off the beaten track but real entertaining. I've said this here before but I repeat it.
  • rick_chasey
    Good link, I get into Belgian sports, it's off the beaten track but real entertaining. I've said this here before but I repeat it.

Cycling's as popular there as football is here, so stories of affairs and WAGs come hand in hand.
  • takethehighroad
    takethehighroad Posts: 6,602
    Didn't he propose the moment he got off his bike at P-R. Now THAT is rock and roll
  • rick_chasey
    Didn't he propose the moment he got off his bike at P-R. Now THAT is rock and roll

With his shirt off too!
  • The Belgian National Football team for a long time punched above their weights I'd say and recently have had a tough time of it. Because they've always been such underdogs, I've cheered them on really for decades. Not necessarily my favourite but if they are playing, I'm usually all for them. They might be able to make the next Euro where they are battling for a playoff spot with Turkey I believe.
  • knedlicky
    knedlicky Posts: 3,097
    While Johan was asleep, 5861575792_cec56683b8_m.jpg
    Mina pinched his bike!
    jasmine-vangrieken-wordt-miss-eneco-2011-id1835174-235x280.jpg