Orange Alpine 160 Decals Template Needed - Custom?

GSuperstar
GSuperstar Posts: 68
edited June 2011 in MTB workshop & tech
Bit of a long shot... possibly.

I'm after refreshing the decals on my Alpine 160. I was wondering if anybody had the template to them on file?

I'm aware I can buy the standard ones from Orange but I want to get the colour changed etc and Orange can't help me there.

If you're somebody who actually prints these decals too I dont mind putting the final work through yourselves to make it worth your effort helping :)

Thanks

TomO

Comments

• Dirtydog11
    Dirtydog11 Posts: 1,621
    Try Slikgraphics.

Maybe they could knock you up something like this?

http://www.slikgraphics.com/gallery 8) :D

I've not used them myself but a number of the forum members have.
  • GSuperstar
    GSuperstar Posts: 68
    Unfortunately they seem impossible to get hold of otherwise they would be ideal :(
  • gtd.
    gtd. Posts: 626
    I've used Slik but only for a standard off the shelf set of MTX33 rim stickers

I quite fancy a set of the new Patriot stickers if when they become available. 8)
    Mountain: Orange Patriot FR, SubZero & Evo2LE.
    Road: Tifosi Race Custom.
    Do it all bike: Surly Disc Trucker 700c/29er
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    If all else fails go on dafont.net and try and find a similar font and make a decal.
  • Gwaredd
    Gwaredd Posts: 251
    The Orange logo is here, http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/orange-bikes but the Alpine 160 & stripes will have to be custom made.

Any good sign & graphics company local to you should be able to make them up from your old graphics, but it won't be cheap as it's very time consuming if done right.

However, I was under the impression that bike decals were either painted or screen printed on, as vinyl would lift at the edges after a short period of time unless lacquered over the top.

If you want to paint them on, then get your sign company to do them in sign mask material. It's a vinyl stencil that gives a perfect edge to the graphics.