Its Wonkey Wednesday..........Morning

VWsurfbum
VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Tards
Had a awesome race in this morning, but i had to admit i wimped out and let the other car go when we reached ...Mph
Tried new wheels last night, so much faster accelerating and roll really nicely, but to sum it up about the rear hub the wife said, it sounds like a kids bike.

gotta go up to clacton today to meet a contractor, i can see chips and candyfloss on my horrizon today.

Slaters
Kazza the Tranny
Now for sale Fatty

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Yo Maggots!

Up at 4, on the road just before 5 and in Surrey just after 7... win!
    Sat in the coffee shop below our offices awaiting the fit little Lithuanian hottie to arrive so I can have a bucket of cappuccino with enough extra shots to erode stainless steel.. ah she's just arrived :¬)

Today I am off to the Companies Investigations forensic investigations division in the city, so a day of trains and tubes. All good fun..
  • crazy88
    crazy88 Posts: 560
    Bottom bandits, I greet you...from a distance.

Possibility of a half day today for me, moving sofa's around. While a crap job in itself, it's still far better than being in the office doing regular work.
    Out with the old, in with the new here.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning benders.

Exam 2 out of 5 today. Fun times. Following the exam I'll be having a nap, then going into uni and preparing for tomorrows exam.

Laters
  • crazy88
    Exam time sucks! But when they're over it's all good. Unless you fail and have to do re-sits!

Good luck dude.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

assignment handed in last night, so tonight after work it has to be the pub
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Rant moan whinge grumble
    Life sucks then you die

That is all
    FoxC
  • crazy88
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Pant moan whinge grumble

Hey...you got some! Well done you. The drought is over.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited June 2011
    F*** me... I am so wired... two large Cappuccinos with an extra shot later.... and I am someone who drinks coffee once a week at the most
    Going to be an interesting monring... now let me find Thomas Dolby's "Hyperactive" on my iPod..

FAO: TheWaylander: other [lesser] brands of MP3 Players are available
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    crazy88 wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Pant moan whinge grumble

Hey...you got some! Well done you. The drought is over.
    Lol!

in my dreams maybe. Actually had a nightmare and it's put me in the worst mood. That combined with other things = not a happy girl today. But that's all I'm saying on the matter.
    Nothing to see here, carry on
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Ug mornings...

they hurt, and i really am startign to hate finance, and half the team i work with. Most accounts people are so up there own arses! :( oh well gonna chill tonight and watch some bike vids.
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Morning bacon faces!, well its evening to me. Just got in from a night shift. Just about to have Sweet and Sour Pork bollocks and spring rolls and then few games of Fifa and then bed time to do it all over again tonight.

Enjoy handing a VW Golf driver his arse to him this morning, quite clearly your talent didn't match your Torque of your TDI.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning poofters...

Started the day with bacon, though found out we had no bread once the danish was sizzling so had it on crumpets instead...another day working at home so yet more tea and hobnobs...

The missus is working late so might dig out the grummble mags...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    F*** me... I am so wired... two large Cappuccinos with an extra shot later.... and I am someone who drinks coffee once a week at the most
    Going to be an interesting monring...

And you're off to play at the forensics dept of your company? Good times :D

Morning folks,

Further exam luck to all exam people.
    Didn't win the lottery last night so not able to quit work and go off to buy a downhill rig this morning, boo.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning gays

hows it going? i am starving and have no access, grr! Coffee to substitue then!

i seem to be in a bit of a mood the past few days and i dont know why, miss k got it in the neck yesterday and im not sure why, and then she proceeded to sulk most of the night which meant i ended up tidying the house (we have friends over tonight and tomorrow) and me doing everything seemed to make me in a bad mood this morning!

anyway dirt worms i better do some work!

laterz
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Mehning people

Today is again, quite. I'm waiting for responses from various people who all want something answering. READ YOUR FECKING EMAILS THEN! :evil:

More tea is needed. Minion, get over here....
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Suddenly the week hits Wednesday and everything feels so much better in the world with Monday an Tuesday a distant memory, bacon has been consumed and a ride out is on the cards after work if this rain stays away. Life is good!
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning fweaks!

Just got up after a rubbish night shift, thinking of lobbing in a sickie for tonight as there is an Orange demo evening up the pines!

No bacons, don't do coffee :shock:

Lets get loafing!!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Wah gwarn mi bredrin. Very little to report (as ever) from The Land Of Meh aka work.
    Have a good one whatever you're doing
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning, day off so just made myself a lovely ham pepperoni and cilantro egg roulade for breakfast with an onion bagel

Haircut in a bit, I've been told by a female colleague to go for an Olly Murs, not sure though, should I make up a scrap book of haircuts to take in to show my barber? :shock:

After that its stripping my mechanically retarded mates fork and cleaning up my drivetrain ready to have a blast around Cannock tommorrow.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Homos!

I begin my training for my new job in just over an hour. Get to see just how far out of my depth I am :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    I'm tired so need my coffee for a good reason today. Spent the morning listening to people from the Far East bullsh1tting on a phone call so need a brain break now so will line up some test rides of bikes I fancy for when I'm on hols next month.

Tonight I think I'll watch that Fabien Barel video that came free with this months MBUK to see if I can learn how to ride a bike :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Gazlar wrote:
    Haircut in a bit, I've been told by a female colleague to go for an Olly Murs, not sure though, should I make up a scrap book of haircuts to take in to show my barber? :shock:

Go for a Lionel Blair cut
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon all.

So the exam is over and today can start properly. I'm having bacon baps for lunch, then I'm playing some COD then I'm off to uni to revise.

Exam seemed to go well, fortunately I knows about sperm, tunnel vision and viruses. Unfortunately I know fark all about grass and grazing but think I gave it a good go and drew some lovely pictures of sheep munching on stuff.

Anyway I'd better get on with things

Laters
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Go for a Lionel Blair cut

But Lionel blair doesnt have his hair cut like that!

he does if he comes here........classic ad, was that for Harp lager? Not so classic product.
    yes, yes it was and I just may have found that im hillariously incontinent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tc2K4j4iqs
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    So i just got back to my desk to find an envelope waiting for me, hand delivered.......hmmmmm

As a contractor i was expecting this to be a letter explaining the my contract was being terminated due to lack of work in the department.

the opposite, they want me to go for an interview for a position in a different department, a 12 month contract on a better rate!

:D

that has made my day!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    kaiser83
    8)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    kaiser83 wrote:
    the opposite, they want me to go for an interview for a position in a different department, a 12 month contract on a better rate!

:D

that has made my day!

Congrats.

Afternoon Belmers.

Today has been spent dealing with staff complaints from Monday about my lack of management direction, this is despite the fact that they only find out whether or not they're appointed to their new posts during a meeting with them today. How the fark are you supposed to give strategic direction if you don't know who you're directing?

Anyway after waiting over a week CRC have decided my two items are out of stock, refunded my money and given me a £5 voucher.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?