My LEJOG memories have been published!

lastant
lastant Posts: 526
edited June 2011 in Tour & expedition
Apologies for a bit of a shameless plug but having finished my LEJOG in May last year and blogging during the process, I decided to collate it with a selection of the pictures I took during the trip and the route maps and publish them as a book thorough lulu.com.

Whilst there has been some delays with the distribution process, I was pleased to find out last week that it has finally made it out into the wild; it's available from Amazon for just £4.99 (and also a Kindle version, without images, at £1.71). Having checked into my Kindle publishing account it only turns out that people have been buying it! No idea who (and there's even been a few sales to the USA!), and it's yet to be reviewed by anybody, but it doesn't half put a bloody big smile on your face!

Apolologies for the 'plug', but it is something that I've always wanted to see...my name on a published (albeit self-published) book and I hope that it proves entertaining to those who have bought it and perhaps helps others who are planning on making the trip themselves.

If anybody has any questions at all about getting started with self-publishing, please get in touch and I'll try and help!
One Man and LEJOG : End-to-End on Two Wheels in Two Weeks (Buy the book; or Kindle it!)

Comments

• Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    If only most books were this price!

Good luck and hope the book sells well Mr Last.
  • Dalton
    Dalton Posts: 265
    I have been seriously thinking about a JOGLE next year, so will give your book a read.

Thanks for the heads up and good luck with sales.

:D