Stressed to the maxx...

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Entertain me crudders, before I flip out and smash someone's face into a desk.

Not in a great mood today :lol:

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,684
    The 'face smashing into desk' thing can be a great stress reliever - stop being a wuss and DO IT !! Get the footage recorded if you can, that would be good entertainement for everyone. :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    i have just found out that they are not renewing my contract at the end of august due to a lack of funding from the MoD. Looks like i better start getting the CV updated pretty quick then!!

I am now stressing that i am not going to be able to get a job and then the events will unfold and i will end up in the gutter!

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    TNM,

Take an upskirt photo and head off to the Gents' for some "relief"
    kaiser83 wrote:
    I am now stressing that i am not going to be able to get a job and then the events will unfold and i will end up in the gutter!

Noways, relax. There are jobs out there, just be prepared and positive.

I went through the same thing in late February this year with my contract being terminated on mutual consensus (I was working for a bunch of cheesewands)

I started work two weeks later and have never looked back, sometimes we need to take a step back in order to leap forward. Hang in there and reamain positive
  • camerauk
    camerauk Posts: 1,000
    kaiser83 wrote:
    i have just found out that they are not renewing my contract at the end of august due to a lack of funding from the MoD. Looks like i better start getting the CV updated pretty quick then!!

I know the feeling looks like I will be made redundant soon :?
    Not alot of jobs for Photographers at the moment still sure something will come up for us :D
    Specialized Camber Expert
    Specialized Allez Sport
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I've been going through phases of being masively stressed about tomorrows exam today and massively relaxed. It's been really weird.
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Yeah the redundancies are hitting hard, today another company on our site laid off it's workforce, meaning at christmas we'll be the only guys on the site.....very worrying ! Means I need to crack on with the NVQ in case anything happens, at least I'll be a fully qualified sparky !
  • adiggers
    adiggers Posts: 67
    Ryan Jones wrote:
    Yeah the redundancies are hitting hard, today another company on our site laid off it's workforce, meaning at christmas we'll be the only guys on the site.....very worrying ! Means I need to crack on with the NVQ in case anything happens, at least I'll be a fully qualified sparky !

already happened building trade is fecked
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    Yeah I know that but I'd be lost on a building site, serving my time in a factory environment !
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Hang in there and reamain positive

cheers dude, always hanging to th3e left so i should be alright!