Which Boardman thread?

jonny_trousers
jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
edited June 2011 in Commuting general
Hi all,

I'm thinking of reading a "Which Boardman?" thread, but am unsure which one to go for. I like the look of "Buying a Boardman", but might I be better with "Which Boardman to choose?" instead? I also hear there are plans to release a slightly racier, "What Boardman will help me get laid?" thread in the near future so might I be better off waiting for that?

Thanks for your help!

PS. I'd ideally like the thread to have a flat bar

Comments

• I share your confusion and have nothing better to do that post humourous comments on forums.

"Perhaps we should start a "Which bored man?" thread?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • Confusedboy
    Confusedboy Posts: 287
    Or one for hippies doing the ironing; Which board, man....?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I am Bored man......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Mrs WBW is planning our holiday. She can't decide if we should go B&B, have dinner as well or go All Inclusive. Perhaps I should get her to post on the "which board, man" thread?
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Whate do you call an Irishman with a hole drilled in his head - Bored Man.

(I apologise to any Irish reading this, it is not intended to be racist, merely follow on from the Doug/Dougless/Pete/Cliff jokes of my Youth)

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.