Argh, Nutlube!!!

getonyourbike
getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
I'm officially scared he's going to be behind me when I drop the soap in the shower. I flick over to FB and this appears as a link from On One. There's no nutlube or any man on man action in it fortunately for me

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    It's a bloke on a bike that is too small for him on the easiest trails I have ever seen!
  • montevideoguy
    montevideoguy Posts: 2,271
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    supersonic wrote:
    It's a bloke on a bike that is too small for him on the easiest trails I have ever seen!

and it is definately speeded up in certain places! :shock:
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at about 30 seconds on that first video, slow motion for the awesome cambered turn :lol:
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    supersonic wrote:

He's riding an on-one though, those are the only trails he can ride without all the paint instantly falling off :wink:
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    This is why nobody could be bothered with the crudcast!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • all seems a bit... limpwrist.gif
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Gazlar wrote:

but the crudcast was going to be funny and an insight into our vast knowledge and bold outlook on life, we were going to here about
    how many bodies sheeps has in his shed,
    Josh and andys take on modern fashions,
    a cast from the IOM with CWNT,
    The waylander and Kev doing some welsh stuff,
    Yeeha and some straight talking,
    kitty, missbint and foxc with relationship advice, or not as the case may be,
    fully sprung making an ar$e of himself,
    Northernmonkey being northern and eating pies
    and all round bacon round up from lard-arse here
  • getonyourbike
    OMG, did you see the massive air he got too :roll:
  • montevideoguy
    Nutlube?

Buttlube more like :wink:
  • Gazlar
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

but the crudcast was going to be funny and an insight into our vast knowledge and bold outlook on life, we were going to here about
    how many bodies sheeps has in his shed,
    Josh and andys take on modern fashions,
    a cast from the IOM with CWNT,
    The waylander and Kev doing some welsh stuff,
    Yeeha and some straight talking,
    kitty, missbint and foxc with relationship advice, or not as the case may be,
    fully sprung making an ar$e of himself,
    Northernmonkey being northern and eating pies
    and all round bacon round up from lard-ars* here

You forgot my comedy stand up stylings too!, but was going to beis the key phrase, then everyone realised that that takes some kind of rudimentary level of effort, and that it would have ende3d up as half an hour footage of yoofs on bikes in slow mo.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    So a short, chilled out film shot on a trail 5 mins from my house, in about an hour, and edited in less than an hour is automatically gay because...?!

The trail is not "gnar" enough.... yes, it's an easy trail... but the light there is cool, and the ferns look really cool in the sun

I'm slow... Yes, I am, I'm not the best rider of all time... and I had a slow P*ncture that day... :(

Bike too small for me?! you for real? It's on the large side of the right size... the seat is dropped, yes, but that's it.

Slow mo is "lame" Yes, it is, but it ad's a bit of fun and variety... I didnt have much footage...

And NOTHING is speeded up, hand on hart.

So not a great vid?! No... but I like it, it's fun, and I enjoyed making it.

Now dont be such Arses
    I like bikes and stuff
  • montevideoguy
    joshtp wrote:
    So a short, chilled out film shot on a trail 5 mins from my house, in about an hour, and edited in less than an hour is automatically gay because...?!

The trail is not "gnar" enough.... yes, it's an easy trail... but the light there is cool, and the ferns look really cool in the sun

I'm slow... Yes, I am, I'm not the best rider of all time... and I had a slow P*ncture that day... :(

Bike too small for me?! you for real? It's on the large side of the right size... the seat is dropped, yes, but that's it.

Slow mo is "lame" Yes, it is, but it ad's a bit of fun and variety... I didnt have much footage...

And NOTHING is speeded up, hand on hart.

So not a great vid?! No... but I like it, it's fun, and I enjoyed making it.

Now dont be such Arses

ooooh get you. You need one of these to go with this rant

patent-handbag-pink.jpg
  • montevideoguy
    Oooooooo, get a load of her!

celebrities_handbags.jpg

:lol:

hahahaha I swear I never saw your post before I unleashed the pink handbag
  • Gazlar
    I know this is confusing but

128766105423270385.jpg

Kitty, don't worry this isn't aimed at you!
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • getonyourbike
    joshtp wrote:
    It's you