Anyone Hired Zipps?

Cornish-J
Cornish-J Posts: 978
edited June 2011 in Road buying advice
anyone used these guys to hire zipp wheels - prices are quite reasonable i think?

http://www.velorefined.co.uk/products.htm

Comments

• danowat
    danowat Posts: 2,877
    £90 a week :shock:
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Buy some P-Xs and spend the rest on some decent coaching - you'll go faster and your wheels will probably last longer.....

Sits back and await flaming from Zipp riders who try to justify paying over-odds to sponsor pro teams and nice colourful ads in magazines and a warranty ('cos they need it)
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Monty Dog wrote:
    Buy some P-Xs and spend the rest on some decent coaching - you'll go faster and your wheels will probably last longer.....

Sits back and await flaming from Zipp riders who try to justify paying over-odds to sponsor pro teams and nice colourful ads in magazines and a warranty ('cos they need it)

Well, the dimples ARE cool.... :oops:
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    Pokerface wrote:
    Monty Dog wrote:

Well, the dimples ARE cool.... :oops:

I often wonder, why go to the bother of putting dimples on the rims, then cover them with stickers?! :?