Cameron gets owned!

nich
nich Posts: 888
edited June 2011 in Commuting chat
Well, not really, but the camera crew did :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13771099

Although, is rolling sleeves up really going to make a difference on hygiene when you're standing a few metres away from a patient? I don't think so!

Comments

• mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    good on the doc!

it does make a difference when people lean on furniture etc
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • dhope
    dhope Posts: 6,699
    nich wrote:
    Well, not really, but the camera crew did :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13771099

Although, is rolling sleeves up really going to make a difference on hygiene when you're standing a few metres away from a patient? I don't think so!

You wash your hands when you go in or out of wards, but not your sleeves.
    Rose Xeon CW Disc
    CAAD12 Disc
    Condor Tempo
  • nich
    nich Posts: 888
    Spose so. I think I've been de-sensitised to the issue, sitting next to someone at work who wont even open a door handle without using a tissue, in fear of catching something :D
  • kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    That's awesome. I hate Cameron. He's such a smarmy little git. I also don't buy the budget holiday look-at-me-being-all-normal-in-my-polo-shirt BS....

I'm off for a rant!
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    Its so tempting to link the surgeon's treatment of the people in that room to the general attitude of people who work in public healthcare to the NHS reform plans...
  • thelawnet
    thelawnet Posts: 719
    Kurako wrote:
    That's awesome. I hate Cameron. He's such a smarmy little git. I also don't buy the budget holiday look-at-me-being-all-normal-in-my-polo-shirt BS....

I'm off for a rant!

Did you watch the video? The dirty unwashed journalists are the ones ejected.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    That's a career maker/breaker right there.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,387
    thelawnet wrote:
    Kurako wrote:

I'm off for a rant!

A TV crew wandering around like they own the place? Who'd have thought? Reminds me of the episode of Getting On (the BBC4 sitcom set in a geriatric ward with Jo Brand) with the invasive TV crew barging in to get footage of a supposed 65-year-old mother to be. Or something from The Thick Of It perhaps.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • kurako
    kurako Posts: 1,098
    thelawnet wrote:
    Kurako wrote:

I'm off for a rant!

I know it was the camera crew he was having a go at but the only reason for them being there was to show Dave (and Nick) being all caring and sharing and showing how committed they are to the NHS. I don't mean it to get all party political. The other lot are bad too. 'Call me Dave' just comes off as one of the more irritating.