Microshift Products? Any Good?

mickeygtlover
mickeygtlover Posts: 47
edited June 2011 in Road buying advice
Hi all,

Do any of you have any experiences with Microshift Products?

I really need some advice as I am thinking of buying some as they look nice and cheap whilst looking fairly stylish and robust?

Any comments welcome.

Mickey

Comments

• stevenw
    stevenw Posts: 44
    I have microshift white on my Roubaix. Bought them when my 105 left lever packed up. Quality wise, I think they are as good as the 105s I took off. They were easy to fit, the throw of the levers is not too long, but the cables that came with them could be better. They are louder than 105s, shifting and looks :lol: All in all I'm very happy with them. Hope this helps
  • spasypaddy
    spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
    i had it on my CX bike, it was swapped out for 105 within a week.

i thought it was dreadful.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Hi all,

I really need some advice as I am thinking of buying some as they look nice and cheap whilst looking fairly stylish and robust?

Any comments welcome.

Mickey

Is your 'mate' selling more stuff off cheap so that you can advertise it on here and make a profit?
  • ShutUpLegs wrote:
    Hi all,

Any comments welcome.

Mickey

Is your 'mate' selling more stuff off cheap so that you can advertise it on here and make a profit?

No as I have said in my previous posts, he has a bike shop that is closing down, so I thought as any sane person would, that if i can buy some stuff cheap to build a bike for myself, it would be cheaper, Did you actually have a comment to make in response to the original post or do you just waste your time typing drivel that's no use to anything or anyone?

If anyone else has any serious input it would be much appreciated.