Leogang 4X on freecaster at 17:30 UK time

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited June 2011 in MTB general
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• Awesome thanks :D
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    nice crash.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    Enjoyed it as always, but they always manage to balls the feed up somehow. This time losing the commentary just before the start of the mens little final!
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    somebody else should handle showing the world cups as freecaster are rubbish. At Fort William the DH feed kept 'kin up and this time with the 4X! :evil:
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    I think we should be glad we have a place to watch the races at all - especially as it is free!
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    somebody else should handle showing the world cups as freecaster are rubbish.

You get quite a lot more than what you pay for! Being able to view niche sport live from aroudn the world is bloomin awesome. And if you have issues with the feed, they show the replays too on a more stable feed afterwards (though tbh I think a lot of the "feed" issues are local to the users)
    Uncompromising extremist
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Northwind wrote:
    somebody else should handle showing the world cups as freecaster are rubbish.

You get quite a lot more than what you pay for! Being able to view niche sport live from aroudn the world is bloomin awesome. And if you have issues with the feed, they show the replays too on a more stable feed afterwards (though tbh I think a lot of the "feed" issues are local to the users)
    good point