Post removed.

psu
psu Posts: 2
edited June 2011 in The hub
5. SPECIFIC RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: You agree that when using the Website Service you will comply with all Applicable Laws (as defined in paragraph 3), these Terms and you acknowledge that you are responsible for all acts and omissions which occur under your user-name. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
d. Harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members of the Website, by electronic means or otherwise; or

Comments

• njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    So you can't actually complete the survey without submitting someone elses details - which I'm not prepared to do.

Was prepared to do it, but don't want to force someone else to have to do it as well. I like that you have every number up to 100 for injury types, do people count if they've had 72 skin lacerations!?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    njee20 wrote:
    So you can't actually complete the survey without submitting someone elses details - which I'm not prepared to do.

is that so?

any one else confirm that? if true then I will wipe it and warn the user.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Yep, you get to the screen where you have to enter someone else's name and email address. If you don't do it you can't proceed.
This discussion has been closed.