Abercrombie & Fitch

2»

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I have one A&F T-shirt I bought in Arizona back in 2002 when I suddenly ran short during a trip, on sale and cheap enough to just grab the first I saw, cost $10 (so about a fiver back then) - I still have it now to be fair, same colour (no fading despite being dark blue) and still square!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    NGale wrote:
    We don;t have an A&F down here in Devon, but a few years back I wondered briefly into the one in the Eaton Centre in Toronto. ....
    That was a hell of a long wander- Devon to Toronto
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    It did take a few years......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    spen666 wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    We don;t have an A&F down here in Devon, but a few years back I wondered briefly into the one in the Eaton Centre in Toronto. ....
    That was a hell of a long wander- Devon to Toronto

well during the summer it's quicker to get from Exeter to Toronto than it is from Exeter to London!
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    georgee wrote:
    Try Christmas shopping in there, plenty of rich fulham and surrey kids (ugg boots, pachminas and hair looking like they've been sodimized in a bush on parsons green) loading up their fathers arms with over £800 of overpriced gubbins.

Who says you can't buy love?

I have this fear that if myself and Jake have children this is exactly what will happen if there is a daughter :shock:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,776
    For a few weeks there was a long queue every time I went into the Bentalls Centre in Kingston. It looked like all of the yoof were waiting to get into a chinese restaurant with a couple of lifeguards on the door. Turns out it's a Hollister shop. Not been in, don't plan to any time soon.
    My daughter is 9 and my son is 12 and they think it's nuts too. How long will that last?
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Why all the hating on Fulham?

Moved there 6 months ago and love it.

:cry: