Olympic Tickets

Pross
Pross Posts: 43,182
edited June 2011 in The bottom bracket
I know there was a thread before but I can't find it! Who has managed to get any tickets? We applied for 4 tickets to the 3 day event cross country at Greenwich Park and got them - a grand total of £68 :D By chance it is the day after the men's road race so we are going down for that and staying over, now we have tickets I'm hoping we can get in fairly early to book somewhere. I haven't met anyone else yet who has got anything though!

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    My father got the family tickets for the stadium - I think near the high-jump matt for the women's high-jump final.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,182
    I think the criticism of the ballot process in a bit unfair, yes it would have been better to have confirmation of the events you win tickets to prior but ultimately if people have applied for those events then you would assume that they wanted tickets. So whilst the Mash article is funny as ever it isn't fair to suggest that the events people will get tickets to will be a complete mystery. I heard people moaning on the radio that they hadn't got tickets to the events they wanted but got some for events they didn't really want so they miss out on the next round - if you didn't want tickets for an event then why apply for them?