Any else Watching "3 Minute Gaps tonight"? (Premie

joec1
joec1 Posts: 494
edited June 2011 in MTB general
the UK Premiere of 3 Minute Gaps is on tonight (09/06/2011) in Bath (at the little cinema) i know the whole places is a sell out, but just wondered if any other forum stalkers from here were attending?

should be a good night :D
www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.

Comments

• aaronmroach
    aaronmroach Posts: 341
    I got my Blu-Ray last week????

I thought the Premiere was going to be at Fort Bill Last Saturday Night??

Im asuming the mate who aquired me the Blu-Ray through his work may be in the shit if this gets out then??

So no I havent seen it yet and I dont know if it's F*(King Amazing or not!!!!!
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    yea a mate said he thought it was....

i know its the only uk cinema showing:

http://www.3minutegaps.com/details.html#/tour

should be good :D
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.
  • aaronmroach
    aaronmroach Posts: 341
    It is absolutely amazing!!! It made me go out on saturday to Wharnciffe and trash a set of wheels!!!! So be carefull £700 later (on a set of Havens) its just as good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratboy Bryceland looks so smooth and very much like Peaty did ten years ago!! (If not a little more mental!!!)......

But remember I have not got my copy yet and have not seen it yet!!! :lol:
  • Chrisdawg
    Chrisdawg Posts: 19
    Saw it at Fort Bill last Thursday night at the World Premier, some of the riders were in the audience. Awesome just makes you want to ride. Just wish I was 21 again!!!!