Free Graze box - cycling friendly food

Scrumple
Scrumple Posts: 2,665
edited June 2011 in The bottom bracket
Just had my free food box posted, from www.graze.com

In fact, the small sealed trays of flapjack, and dried fruits are ideal for a back pocket snack! The 4 snacks come packed in a plastic, heat sealed tub. You can specify slow release carbs etc - perfect cycling fodder.

Anyway - you can all try one free using the code: YN9FHH87

You need to go to the website, set up an account, and enter the code. Makes your first box FREE (normally £3.49) and your second half price.
Then you cancel - like I am about to after my 2nd box. May even consider a few more at cost! After using the code for my work addresses and wife to max out the freebies!

Free food - delivered to you - what's not to like !

Comments

• MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    I just emailed this to my Mrs........... and got berated as (after the freebies) it's a bit of a rip off. You get tiny portions of not particularly low fat food. But.......... it does arrive in a fancy, but unnecessary cardboard box, which I guess is what your money goes on.

I have to add, I've not tried them myself, but the Mrs has, and the post room where she works hates them. They get about 50 boxes per week. Apparently you get a free code with each box, to give to your mates. So the thing to do is to set up a new account after each free delivery, and use the free code under a different name :D

assuming that they're stupid enough not to check !

I thought it looked a good idea (the free one is) but the prices of the individual snacks, in the supermarket are far cheaper than the £3.49 offered by Graze.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I'll stick to my 28p cans of beans.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    freehub wrote:
    I'll stick to my 28p cans of beans.
    I bet your room is delightful !!
    :wink:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    The whole beans make you fart is a myth ;)
  • Scrumple
    it is a rip off

but it is also FREE

then you just cancel like I did. You can sign up again but there is a limit to my patience and number of addresses or cards you can try before they catch on!

I'm not advocating you buying it, just trying to help you all have a freebie. Get in and out like me. I've saved the dried fruits tub for my club ride!
  • amaferanga
    amaferanga Posts: 6,789
    I got a few a while back just to get some ideas then I bought big bags of stuff and make my own snacks. It is absurdly expensive and hugely wasteful. Plus I think they send the best (i.e. biggest portion size) stuff out in the first couple of boxes then it goes down hill from there.

Though some of it is healthy, if you ate a box a day on top of regular meals (without doing some cycling or other exercise) then you'd soon be a fatty. I fear that many an office worker is currently wondering why they're putting on weight when they're only eating healthy snacks....
    More problems but still living....
  • Scrumple
    You can't please some folk.

It is free, and they still complain!

Mine tasted even better for nowt.
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    Out of interest - which one did you go for / prefer? mibblebox or nutritionbox, is there really that much of a difference when you select the items?

Also, do you HAVE to have the second one at half price? can you not quit before it?
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Graze box????

Unbelievable.
  • Scrumple
    you can quit before the 2nd box making it

FREE

FREE

FREEEeeeeeeee

(ps - Lord knows which box to get - didn't even look, as I have just had the free one they sent, then cancelled. Opening 2 more free accounts with the above code, then I have about done the addresses open to me. Not sticking around to pay for any!).