Cheeky blooming wife

PostieJohn
PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
edited June 2011 in The bottom bracket
Last week, we went for a flat 22 miles, to and from a country pub, stopping for a drink.
I paced her back and we averaged 16.8 mph, for the total ride.

Today me and one of my mates did a flat 28 miles, incorporating the last 11 miles of 'her' route.
We averaged 21mph, and were quite pleased.

She looks at te Garmin record and says:-
'Well I'd expect you to be quicker than that, nearer 23, as I can do it in 18'.

Would anyone care to finish the conversation we had, it wasn't pretty!! :lol: (sadly for me our young'uns were about)

Comments

• Stewie Griffin
    Stewie Griffin Posts: 4,330
    I hope she said "I didn't want to say speed up a bit because you looked flat out"? :lol:
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    She always says speed up.
    I go .5 faster, look behind after a few hundred yards, and I swear she's further back than before she said anything.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Show no mercy! Put the hammer down....

...and be ready for the consequences later :wink:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Yeah, take her on a fast spin to teach her a lesson, and rub her nose in it. Mrs Aggie nagged me for ages to get one of those penis enlargers, so I did. She's 21 and her names Lucy.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    I always answer my spam email with a resounding 'YES!'. I now have £3trillion in my bank from deposed African Warlords and my penis is 50 feet long.
  • brianonyx
    brianonyx Posts: 170
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Yeah, take her on a fast spin to teach her a lesson, and rub her nose in it. Mrs Aggie nagged me for ages to get one of those penis enlargers, so I did. She's 21 and her names Lucy.

Is she from Thailand and does she use it for herself?