TDWSport (Tim de Waele)

AndyF16
AndyF16 Posts: 506
edited June 2011 in The bottom bracket
Anyone ever ordered prints etc from his website? Tried to do so weeks ago but couldn't pay using PayPal - emailed them to ask how to pay but no response yet, although if he operates as a one-man band he's probably away snaping the Giro? TIA for any info
2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange

Comments

• schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    I ordered some pictures from him a couple of years back.

I paid by bank transfer IIRC. When I ordered, I got sent an e-mail with the bank details.

The pictures took a while to arrive. I left it about 3-4 weeks from payment and then called up Tim. I spoke to him and he apologised and said there had been a problem with the orders and he would chase it up. The pictures arrived within a week of the call and there were 2 copies of each picture rather than the single copy I ordered.

So based on my experience, I'm not surprised that the communication is slow. He does take some great shots though!
  • AndyF16
    AndyF16 Posts: 506
    Thanks Schweiz - have placed an identical order but opted for bank transfer this time, see how we go!
    2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
    2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
    2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Any idea of the pricing ? There's some nice shots there, which would look great in my study ! I have a bit of an adversion to registering unless I have to.

Cheers........ MAtt
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    I paid about €18 per A3 print inc. p&p but can't remember if that was a tax free price as they were being sent outside the EU.