Brechfa B&B recommendation - Stay here!!

shaunlfc1
shaunlfc1 Posts: 132
edited May 2011 in Routes
Evening all,

We've just come back from a great and our first weekend down at Brechfa and just wanted to share with everyone our experience at John and Carole's B&B the Glasfryn in Brechfa village (see link below):

www.glasfrynguesthousebrechfa.co.uk

Cannot thank them enough for making our weekend as good as it was. Superb location, extremely flexible, welcoming, friendly and accommodating.

A wonderfully clean B&B with everything you need and more. A great little fully licensed bar and all weather terrace out the back which is perfect for a few beers and to reminisce on the days top riding.

Carole's cooking is top notch and great value at £10 for two courses, and you can ask for any type of dish or food that you want providing you let her know a few days before your stay.

Its 5 mins by bike from the Raven and Derven trail and 15mins from the Gorlech by bike.

We've stayed in B&B's and campsites all over the country and never recieved such great service and John and Carole went beyond expectation.

Anyway, don't take my word for it, just book up and see for yourself.

Cheers......

Shaun

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    Good tip, thanks mate. Am thinking of going to brechfa later this summer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]